Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

"Oh...Ms.Y/n...we were just about to look for you, come in and take a seat." My mouth was slightly open from the shock, 'What is an officer doing here?!' I thought. As I went to sit down I death stared Max's dad, he was smirking. I sat down infront of the officer. "So..Ms.L/N  did u take Max from Mr. [random lastname]".  He asked. "No sir, Max came running to my door upset that his dad had full custody of him now." I responded. "I see...is Max with you?" I nodded "Yes he's in the car, would u like me to get him?" The officer nodded and I followed me to my car. I opened the door and said "Max come on" he nodded. I could tell he was scared, since he was shaking.

We went back inside. "Max! You worried me sick, dont you ever run away again" His father said. I rolled my eyes, "Max come I believe the officer wants to talk to you." I said. "Alright I'm taking Max to another room to discuss things, alright?" I hummed in response. As soon as he left I turned to his father "WTF MATHEW?!" I whispered yelled. He lifted his hands up in defense. "Look...it wasn't my choice, my wife.. she can't have children and thinks of Max as her own. She really want him to be in our custody..please y/n"

You sighed, you could help but feel pity. "Fine...as long as you let him visit whenever he wants, and you treat him well..." he nodded and smiled at me. "Alright... looks like we are done here "Ms.Y/n thank you for being honest with us. You may leave now and Max is staying here." I nodded and walked out with the officer behind me.

I got in the car and drove back home. "Why isn't Max with us?!" He slightly yelled, frustrated. "He's stay with his father from now on and will visit us whenever...." Billy nodded. "Billy...don't kill them. He sighed loudly "aww why...? They took him awayyyy" I rolled my eyes "Your acting childish, but Max is technically the only kid they can you produce...and well he isn't for us..um since I'm fertile..." I said, saying the last part nervously. He smirked, just as he was about to open his mouth "no, not until I graduate, but thats next year. " he sighed.

"But y/nnn" you ignored him. When you got home you made dinner then went to go rest. Billy was going out so you usually made him food before he left for his "job". You don't know what he does for a living other than kill but you don't care enough to ask. As soon as you heard the door shut you went downstairs to work out. You didn't want Billy to know since he quote on quote 'doesn't want you to get hurt'. Of course you were sore afterwards but that's nothing.

After you were done you went to shower. You got out and did what you always do. You got dressed and went to go sit down. You grabbed your phone and started going through your photos. This June photo in particular caught your attention. 'Billy must have tooken or sent it to me a while back' you thought. The sight of it made you horny, and next thing you know your hands were in ur pants and were looking for a way in ur panties.

You found your way in and slowly started massaging your clit. You were breathing a little heavy. After a while you decided that wasn't enough so you sticked a finger inside. You let out a slight moan and started pumping it in slowly. Shortly after you sticked another finger inside. You pumped them in and out. Then slowly started scissoring ur self. "Ngh~" you let out a soft moan. You pulled down ur pants and added more fingers. You started breathing more heavy than last time. "Shit.." you let out. You were close to ur climax.

You started fisting yourself faster, you went deeper and found your 'sweet spot' you started letting out soft moans and eventually came. After you were done you went into you bathroom to wash you hands and clean up. Afterwards you went to ur bed to continue scrolling through your socials. Eventually you checked the time and it was 2:46 am. You knew Billy would be back by 3:30 so you decided to go to sleep till then. You put ur phone on ur nightstand to charge and fell asleep.

You woke up to knocking on the bedroom door. You weren't really sleep and got up to open the door. "Sorry I accidentally locked the door..." I said yawing. "It's alright...um y/n...?" Billy asked.I hummed in response "umm I hope it's not to late but I-" as he was talking I looked down "How tf did you get a bricked up?!" I said slightly yelling.

"Well um...so I have cameras around the house." My opened my eyes even wider. "You watched me touch myself?! Billy why tf didn't you tell me?!" I screamed. "I forgot..." I rolled my eyes, "..fine ONE round" he smirked and pulled me onto the bed. He started kissing my neck roughly and took of my shirt. *ding* the doorbell rang. "Go get it Billy." I said getting up and picking up my shirt. He left the room and k put on my shirt. I made my way slowly to the front door.

"Wtf are you doing here Stu?!" I heard Billy say. "I need to pick up some stuff I left here when I stayed here for like 2 weeks." Stu said slowly. "Hurry be quick" I heard Billy say. I quickly made my way back to the room. 'I need to look for condoms and lube, I don't want to do the same mistakes like last time..' I thought. I made my way to the cabinet in the bathroom. I pushed everything aside. I saw a safe behind some toothpaste boxes. I knew the code since my aunt used her birthday for everything.

I put some personal things in there since Billy didn't know about it. I grabbed a condom and a small container of lube I bought on my 'trip' to the mall. I left it in the bathroom and went outside where I was Stu leaving. Billy turned around and smirked. He started approaching me slowly, as he got closer I backed away until I bumped into the wall "oops." I said rubbing my head. Billy giggled and wrapped his hands around me kissing my neck. He picked me up and walked to our bedroom. He continued kissing my neck on our way there. As he was about to put me down the bell rang again.(lol I know you guys hate me for this...)

"God dammit...I'll get it stay here" I said quietly. I went to the front door and opened it. I didn't see anything so I turned on the porch light. "Max what are you doing here?!" I slightly screamed. "...my dad and step-mom weren't home and I got scared..." he said quietly. I hummed in response and hugged him. "Alright come in.." I went to the bedroom, "Billy, Max is here..you need to fix that by yourself..um ima text his dad..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•A/n•

Hi sorry for not updating yesterday I've been really busy and I'm on vacation rn so the internet ain't the best and it goes out sometimes. Anyways bye-

•1278 words•