Idk lol😪

HI HI HIII😍

Im not done editing but what ever😭.

can we talk abt how hot he is? #kitconnorsupremecyAnyways

Anyways...
So like Im considering giving yall my socials.Lemme know if you want them. Anyways on with the story 😪

OH YAAA ALSO LATELY MY SCHEDULE IS LIKE BEEN MORE BUSY SO  THE EDITTING IS STILL NOT DONE I HAVE LIKE 18 CHAPTERS TO EDIT LEAVE ME ALONE 😔😔😔😔/jjj

s
Also like y'all are gonna give birth towards the end of this chapter bc im a lazy mf and i ain't gonna make you wait two more chapter for this sh!t im not gonna write for the whole nine months 😭

C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C•C

~2 months later (5 months pregnant😪)

You were laying on your bed with Billy next to you. You were on your phone watching Michael Myers edits that your friends sent you. (lmao im so guilty for that 💀)  Billy was on his phone texting someone. You didn't really care, you looked at the doorway feeling something watching you when you saw a black figure walk past the doorway. You were honestly not phased. "Billy someones in the house" You said whispering. He hummed. "I know, just go to the restroom let me deal with it." I just got up and went into the restroom in the room. You grabbed something from under the counter as you walked towards the shower. You opened the curtain dodging the knife thrown at you. "If your gonna throw something at least gave better aim that would have missed my head by a bit hunny." you said smiling. You launched towards them stabbing them. After you finished your business you washed your hands. You turned on the shower and washed the blood on them. "Hmm lemme see who you are...." You took of their mask. They were a girl, she had dyed bright red hair, she had a few tattoos on her face.  You sighed and continue to wash her off. after that you grabbed a giant garbage bag and somehow managed to put her in there. You washed off the blood on the tub, which was luckily the only place you got blood on. You sealed the garbage bag and waited until Billy gave your the okay to come out. "Y/n, hunny come out." you smiled and grabbed the dead body holding it in front of you, as you came out. You felt something nudge the garbage bag as soon as you exited. You then threw the bag at them making them fell and stabbed them. When you were done you grabbed your phone laying on the bed. You heard someone come in "Good job, darling." You heard Billy say. You smiled, "Thanks..." you said yawning, "Clean up the mess." you said before falling asleep.

(yes we fell asleep dirty 😭😭)

______________
1 month later (6 months)

Today you were going to find out the gender of your baby. "Y/n get in the car, we're gonna be late!" You heard Billy yell from outside. "Coming!!" you said jogging out. You walked up to the car and got into it. "Lets go" you said smiling. Billy hummed, he turned on the car and drove to the clinic. "Mrs.
L/n! Im glad to see you again!" (I just remembered you and Billy aren't married and you never gave him the promise rings💀its coming up dw..) You smiled at the middle aged women. "I'm glad to see you again too!" You said smiling. "Oh this is my boyfriend Billy!" You told her, Billy smiled at her and waved. They shook hands and she led you to a room. "Stay out here while i do the analysis." Dr.Campbell said. Billy nodded and sat down in the chair.