Yes or no? - part 2.

WOOOOO SO LIKE I ALMOST WASNT GONNA POST BC I HAD A REALLY ROUGH WEEK😘. BUT HEY I DID SO BE PROUD HAHA ANYWAYS SO....

Last chapter was gonna be called this but then Billy just had to propose and that idea came to my mind so y not? ALSO BRO  80 SOMTHING THOUSAND READS TY SM I LOVE YALL SM 😍😍

OHH I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE IM MAKING AN EPISODE STORY WOOO! (not on my acc my cousins) The accs name is Lacey and the stories name is High-school Nightmare (idk ask my cousin) im just coding  and writing the story on what she is telling me🤷‍♀️

me fr 😔 anyways on with the story 😍

|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|

(bro is it just me or is like overdramatic when people start crying over getting proposed to, like we get it becky your getting married but stop crying i know you can't handle those emotions but suck them tf in.🙄/hj)

"Billy I'd love to marry you" You said smiling like an idiot. He put the ring around your finger and stood up wrapping his arms around your waist kissing you passionately. He pulled away and continued hugging you. He kissed your face cheeks and pulled away from the hug. "I love you so much.." he said after letting out a small chuckle. After that he picked up Emilio and you guys walked back to the cabin. "Wanna stay here for the night?" You smiled, "Sure why not." you said. Surprisingly you still had clothes there. So you went to take a shower. Billy was putting pajamas on Emilio that he brought in the bag and also changing his diaper. After he was done he changed into sweatpants and a tank top. After you got out and changed into your pajamas you went to lay on the bed. "Tired?" Billy asked. He laid on the bed and put Emilio on his chest.

You nodded, and went to go hug him. You cuddled him and kissed his and Emilio's cheek. Billy smiled while Emilio cooed. A few minutes later, Emilio suddenly started crying you grabbed him. You went into the the living room to feed him because you felt uncomfortable feeding him near Billy. You forgot to bring the pumped milk  so you had to breast feed him. After you were done you went into the bedroom where Billy was peacefully sleeping. There was a crib next to your side of the bed so you placed him there. You laid next to Billy, you snuggled into him for a  little while before you fell asleep.

~in the morning

You woke up without Billy or Emilio next to your side. You went downstairs, you looked around every where but you couldn't find either of them anywhere. "Ugh..." you groaned you went back upstairs where you spotted your phone. You grabbed it. There was a message left by Billy. 'Hey darling, I hope you slept well. Emilio and I went to go run some errands, we will be back at 10 am." It was currently 8:36, so you laid back on your bed sighing. You didn't feel the need to answer him so you didn't bother texting him back. You laid back on you bed and scrolled through (certain app of you choice).
After a while you got up and went to go pour yourself some cereal.