Last part 3/3

Hiii ima start writing things differently hehe.  Ok but on serious note i wanna break hearts so there mught be against coming up😭.

Anyways so like i found something i wanna share with yall

(also omg please j was cringy back then ☹️but i literally hate myself)

I FOUND MY OLD MESSAGES WITH MY EX LMAOOOO KILL ME NOW PLS IM HOPING THEY DONT FIND THIS. btw if you are seeing this i hope you know i know you were flirting with other bitches behind my back 🥰 anyways....there will be a shit ton of time skips.

___________________________
time 2 months

Narrator's pov:

Y/n was really stressed because finals were by the end of his month. She often locked themselves in the room studying until it was time to eat or she'd past out. Billy was rarely home so he didn't find out. However one day Billy surprisingly came home at 12 am
(A/n:a lot of ppl surprisingly don't know that 12 am is night and 12 pm is noon, day) "Y/n are you here?" he said softly. He didn't hear a response so he went into their room where he found y/n passed out on the desk.

He sighed picking her up and laying her on the bed. He cleaned their desk and turned of the laptop. Billy looked at y/n, she was wearing his shirt and some sweatpants. He was at least happy that she wasn't sleeping in jeans or something like that. He laid down next to y/n kissing her cheek before falling asleep next to her, in jeans. (i thought that was funny lmao.)

In the morning when they woke up Billy scolded them "Y/n what did I tell you about overworking yourself, I know you wanna pass, but please for me don't over study. It can affect your health and i don't want that to happen, so please put limits on your studying." he said. "Ok fine im sorry, i knew i should have but i couldn't help myself ...I'm just so worried" They said calmly. "I know, but lets go make breakfast now. Also i will be home all this week" he said smiling. Y/n smiled back at him "Yay finally!" she said. Billy chuckled and they ate breakfast.

___________________________
another 1 month later(so 2nd month.)

Narrator's pov:

Y/n was extremely nervous, today was the day she had to get her exam's result. She drove to her school, when she got there she started shaking, they walked into school looking around, there was a memorial for that dick you killed, he had been found months after you killed him. You kept walking, you hands were shaking, and they were starting to sweat.

You nervously opened the door to find the new principle. "Uh....Hi" you said nervously. "Hello Mrs.....L/n is it?" he said. "Yes but please, call me y/n" you said quietly. "Oh ok dear, well im sorry to say but...well" you started to shake and get upset. "...but your leaving this school! You passed" He said smiling. You took a deep breath in and out. You felt so relieved l. "Oh my god! Thank you so much!" you said happily. He stayed a while after discussing what you could do, he said could pick either between (sorry yall your gonna become a doctor 😭) assistant doctor at a hospital you'd easily get into, since they are working somewhat today this year or another hospital of your liking.  You told him you'd think about it on the car ride home and that you'd email him on your decision. He smiled and let you go.

While you were driving you called Billy and told him you'd be back in 30 because you gotta get groceries. You also told him you passed, he was really happy for you. You went to the women section area, you remembered about your essential and quickly grabbed it along with a few other groceries. You walked up to the register to pay. "Hello! How was your day?" the cashier asked. "Good thank you for asking! What about you?" You responded smiling. "Great!" she said smiling. You got nervous as she scanned that one thing you were hiding. You quickly payed for your groceries and drove back home.

When you got back you took all the groceries in except 1. You had to make sure Billy wasn't home. "Billy! Are you here?" You yelled. You heard no response so you went back outside and hid the bag in your shirt. You went back inside and watched your surroundings.  You ran to your room and then into your bathroom. you know you had the small red rinse. You peed in the cup and placed it in the counter. You opened the test and opened the end. You carefully placed it in there and hid the cup. You gathered yourself and went outside the bathroom.

You pulled your phone out and maid on your bed. You heard the front door unlock.  You got up and walked towards the door. Billy looked quite upset. "Umm...y/n i need to tell you something..." he said. You nodded and felt the aura in the room drop. "Y/n I have to be out of the town for a few months maybe about 2.... I found out my mother is getting sick and well. They called me, I dont wanna go, since she abandoned me...but i have too" he said putting his head kn his hands. "Its fine...uhm" You said ok the verge of tears, you didnt wanna be alone but it was for the best.

"Also um if Stu stop by and tell you to go with him please listen." You nodded. "Uh before you go.. I need to give you something. You walked to you room and grabbed the promise rings you found at the mall. "Here i thought you'd like it" you said smiling. He smiled back at you and said "Thank you i love it" He said pulling you into a kiss. "Promise to call me every night?" he asked. You nodded smiling. "I have another surprise..."you handed him the papers that you signed "We're moving closer to Max.... since its still a while for him to walk here, and it closer to your secret 'lair' or whatever it is" you said laughing. "Oh? Are you making fun of me?" he said tickling your sides.

"I'm excited to come  to this, oh do you want me to make Stu help you with moving and organizing?" he said "no, please oh god no" you said smiling. He chuckled. "Oh by the way...I'm leaving today... at midnight.." he said. Your heart slightly dropped. "Oh alright I will miss you...." you said. He hugged you and you stayed like that for some time. "Hey babe I already have everything packed...I should get going" he said kissing your cheek.

You nodded smiling on the verge of tears. "Bye..." you said as he walked out. He waved back. When he left you burst out crying you ran to your room and grabbed your phone to distract you. A few hours passed and you heard a knock. You wiped your tears and gathered yourself and walked to the door. It was max. You smiled happily. "Max! what are you doing here?" you asked. "Umm....Billy told us and dad said i could stay here!" He said smiling back. You were excited and started squealing. "Well um maybe you could also help me move?" you asked "Your moving?" he asked "Yes closer to your house" you said.

He smiled. "Can I help you move out?" You smiled "Of course!" You said. "Go un pack I will be right back." You said. He smiled and went to his room. You walked back to your room and went into the restroom. You were ready to see the results so you grabbed the test and pulled of the cap. You almost let out a shriek. You were pregnant. You were about to cry when Max came in. You shoves the test in the cabinet and stood there awkwardly. [Idk what to do here bc my fingers r tired]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT.  Im posting this now bc i wont have my phone for a while😭😭😭😭. BYEEEEE