Billy=daddy😍

HIIIIIII guess whose finally posted again?!?! I know, I know congratulations me 😍.Also i just wanted to like share that after this book i will take a giant break like until im in summer break to start writing another book😭. Anyways... OH YEAH ALSO I changed the way I write as you can see

 OH YEAH ALSO I changed the way I write as you can see

slay.

Anyways OMFG so as I clearly know I am like head over heals in love with Maya Hawke. RIGHT?!?! And my friend wrote about how i died bc of how much i trusted her. anyways short story.

•Random story #1

[irl name😘]  was so in love with an actor that she trusted her more than anything. *Cough cough* ACTOR MAYA HAWKE *COUgh COugH* One day they went to hill. AND MAYA HAWKE GAVE HER A LITTLE NUDGE AND SHE FELL DOWN THE HILL AND DIED. Actually not really SHE JUST  GOT INTO A 2 YEAR COMA. Lesson learned she never
trusted anyone that much again actually she still trusted her bc of her love for her.

-end of story 😨

Also i just finished reading a 7 hr bdsm book uh. lets not talk about it yeah..?(MY EXCUSE IS THAT IT HAD MY FAV SHIP AND I WAS BORED AND I PROCRASTINATING WRITING LOL)

167 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(just wanna say you finished fixing the house with the help of some friends and like go on pinterest or google and pretend that those rooms you really like are in that house.🧍🏽‍♀️AND YOUR IN IT RN)

As you woke up you felt terribly ill. You were about to throw up. You got up quickly. You rushed to the restroom and put your head above the toilet seat. "Are you alright y/n" you heard a soft voice behind you. "Yes sorry if i startled you." You said smiling, he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Its fine.." you nodded. He walked away, and you stayed there with you head down. All of the sudden you started throwing up. "God dammit...." When you finished you rinsed your mouth and brushed your teeth. You groaned at the sting in the back of your throat.

You got up and got ready. "Max get ready while I make breakfast, I have to drop you off at your dad's! I have to go to a doctors appointment." You said loudly. You heard a groan "Y/nnnn I don't wanna go to my dad's!" He said whining. "You have to buddy, I need to get the b- I mean my health checked..." you said sighing, glad you caught ur self before saying it. He sighed and you heard shuffling around his bedroom. You were currently making [choice of breakfast] while you called the clinic to make sure they could still check you and to conform you were still going. You hung up after saying your goodbyes and continued cooking. When you were done you looked to the dining table where Max sat on his nintendo. "Max put it away breakfast is ready." you said while pouring juice into your cups. He helped with the dishes. "Hey...um y/n... are you pregnant?" he asked suddenly. You almost choked on your food,"Huh what makes you say that.." You asked quietly. "Well i saw a positive pregnancy test in the trash can. I also heard you say a bad word that one day when it took you long to use the restroom" He said quickly while eating, he was acting like it was nothing.