Part 5

unedited and so are the ones below this😟.

Last chapter....

~•I sat her down in the living room and right before she was gonna explain. Max came out of his bedroom sobbing...•~

Y/n's POV

I ran up to max and picked him up, I asked hi what's wrong. "Th-there so-some p-people in th-the house" He was crying into my shoulder. I looked at Billy and Stu horrified and signaled Billy that i was gonna go to the basement. I grabbed Max and opened this secret door leading to this small room in the basement. There is no other way to get in so it is the safest place to be. I closed the door and held onto Max tight scared.

Narrator's POV

Billy/Ghostface was ( A/N THIS IS SO FUCKING RANDOM BUT I WAS ABOUT TO RIGHT IN SPANISH😭😭) looking around at the left side of the house while Stu was looking at the right. Stu wasn't worried at all bc the stupid mf thought he was better and stronger than everyone else. Billy was worried about y/n and max. He really cared about them.

Just as he was walking he got shoved into a room by two guys who seemed like sticks. (A/n no offense so anyone, you are perfect and beautiful just the way you are and if someone has something to say about that they can suck m- as i was saying.... i am a stick figure myself lol )They shoved him against the wall and choked him. Obviously they weren't doing much damage. Luckily Billy always had a pocket knife in his pocket. He thanked the lords, since his dumbass forgot to bring something else to protect himself. He took it out and somehow opened it without the other two not noticing. He gripped it tightly and slit one of the guys neck open, he then went up to the other guy dragging the one he had previously stabbed. He brought him up by his hair and slammed their heads together making the other fall backwards. Billy then threw the body on the floor and went on top of the guy stabbing his heart. He started screaming but Billy had enough and slit his throat. Not wanting to make more of a mess he watched them as they choked in their own blood.

(Back with Stu) Stu heard chattering in the next room. "Ngh~ omg dude..." "OMFG get another room you too horny pieces of shit!" "GOD HES COMING GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER" He heard shuffling and belts being buckled. He rolled his eyes and quietly said "Oh god these idiots, they could have been at least a little less obvious." under his breath. He heard Billy coming and decided to wait for him.

As Billy catched up he handed Stu a knife. They walked past the door like nothing. One muscular looking guy with black hair and a mustache pulled Stu in, while the other one, a little less muscular than the other pulled Billy in. Stu gasped as a knife was against his throat. He quickly squatted down, and knocked the guy off his feet. He let go of the knife ad he fell, making the knife fall somewhere else in the room. Stu held onto his knife and stabbed him in the stomach dragging the knife up to his V-line, making his guts hang out. He slit his throat as the guy was previously screaming. Billy just let the other pull him back before he turned around and pinned the guy to the wall choking him. He stabbed him in his hip. He then slit his throat, letting him, once again choke on his own blood. Once he wad dead, Billy turned around and saw Stu with the other guy. He looked at the deceased body and needless to say the poor guy definitely had a painful death. Stu ended up having to clean that room (which btw was extremely messy mostly bc of his fault..) Billy went to the other room and cleaned up.

Y/n and max were laying on this mattress there. They heard a knock and a glitchy voice, which was supposed to sound like Billy. "Darling you're safe now, don't worry come on up honey"
Y/n got up and went to the knife that was on the shelf. She knew that wasn't Billy because he never called her that, and his voice definitely didn't glitch. She went back to sit near Max. "HONEY I told you to get the fuck back up here, please my love it's safe..." Y/n kept quiet, and signaled Max to go hide. Billy knew better than to talk to her like that. She then heard a huff, and then the door opening. "I TOLD YOU TO GET THE FUCK BACK UP HERE, I WAS GONNA BE NICE BUT YOU CAN'T FUCKING LISTEN" he said as he launched at her, trying to stab her. Y/n moved out of the way in time. She tightened the grip on her knife and tried her best to be aware of his moves.  "OH YOU LITTLE-" he said once again launching at her. This time Y/n squatted down. His knife got stuck into the wall due to the force. She stabbed her knife into his hip and pulled it out. She slid her self behind the guy quickly getting up. The guy turned around, he put pressure on his wound. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" He shouted once again. He launched at you and you moved out of the way, You smashed his head against the wall while you stabbed  him once again and pulled away.

You backed away bumping into the other wall. You were facing the stairway. The guy once again appeared infront of you. Before you could do anything he was pulled back and knocked out. As he fell down you slowly saw Billy behind him. "You okay Y/n?" you nodded. You went to go get Max from his 'hiding spot.' You saw that he ended up passing out somewhere in the middle of this due to fear, and the blood, mostly the blood. Billy picked him up, and Y/n smiled. Once they were upstairs Billy went to go lay him down, He didn't really have any blood on him other than the blood he gathered from Billy picking him up.
Y/n went to go shower as Billy watched over Max. About 5 minutes later he slightly woke up, Billy and him talked until Y/n was done showering. Max got in next while Billy went to go clean up. Once Max was done, Y/n went to go get Billy so he could shower.

She found Billy and Stu talking (Billy=Bold, Stu= slanted) "Are you serious?!" "Well what'd you expect asshole" "How are we gonna hide the blood stain that you made dumbass!?" "I don't know but I already hid the bodies im the forest so that's ur problem now." "Ugh...your no help now we have to change the floor boards and paint that damn room!" "And you need to get new sheets" "No fucking shit sherlock..."

"Hey guys uh...." Y/n said. "Yes doll?" "Um...I'm sorry I got you into this mess..." "It's not your fault
Y/n its mine, anyways you can continue your story now" You nodded. (after that very long talk.) "Oh god...y/n I'm sorry but your not leaving the house without one of us anymore, or staying without one of us at home." Y/n just simply nodded and said "alright I'm going to check up on Max now... Oh right the shower is ready now, get in. She walked into the room and sat down next to him. She ended up falling asleep with him and awoke at about 4 am. She opened her eyes to find herself next to Billy and Max was.... She got up and looked around frantically before waking up Billy.
*stopped editing here

"Billy he's gone he's gone!" Billy woke up and got up. "Come on lets go look for him" y/n got up and grabbed Billy's hand. They ended up finding him in his room sleeping. Y/n sighed and tucked him in before leaving the room again. Billy randomly picked her up and ran into the room dropping her on the bed playfully. He went onto the bed and put y/n on his chest before giving her kisses. She giggled while cuddling into him. They eventually fell asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/n

Honestly this is a pretty short chapter unlike my others. Anyways guess whose starting a new story:') anyways so if you simp for penny wise or just like reading stories. About him or some other crap go ahead and check it out, I will probably release it next week because I want to write a little more on it so people can atleast start reading with a few chapters done. Anyways....yeah. Also I'm sorry for like rarely updating sometimes, my mental health is hates my ass. I feel like the reason for that is bc school was actually keeping it decent lmao. Also you might see me writhing a bunch of different stories for haikyuu or some other anime😭 honestly idk why whatever...-

~1159 words