Date to Dating?

Y/N's POV

I finally got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist and the other on my hair. I dried off and got changed. I put the towel I was previously using on top of my clothes so I don't get them dirty or wet while doing my hair. I decided on [your favorite hairstyle], I put hair spray on it to not get it as messy.(unless your favorite hair style requires gel)

I was finally done. I sighed then went out of the bathroom. I grabbed my shoes/heels and waited downstairs for Ghostface. After 15 minutes he came downstairs. He was dressed in casual clothes. He still had his mask on. He was pretty fit, I mean yeah ofc he is, he's a killer after all. He walked towards me and reached out his hand.

"Come on y/n." he said reaching out hsi hand. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. Just as I was about to get up I was pulled into his arms. He let go and dragged me. I then said "EYY- Wait what about Max-?" He grunted and then put his head down in defeat. He then shouted "MAX!" He came running down stairs and said "Y-yes m-m-mr.G-ghost?" He tilted his head and said "Don't call me that, call me Ghostface." He nodded and walked up to me. Ghost face sighed and picked Max up. "Hey put me down!!" you heard Max say. He went into the kitchen with Max throwing his feet and arms up in the air repeatedly. He was wailing. They eventually came back with a pouting Max dressed decently.

Max grabbed my hand and Ghostface grabbed mine. Max shoved Ghostface away from me and made himself into the middle making Ghostface not able to hold my hand. Max chuckled and layer his head on Ghostface's hip while they walked trying to act innocent. Ghostface then picked Max up, putting him on his side and grabbed my hand. We eventually got to this park in the middle of the woods. It look abandoned but cool.

I said "This is a nice park." Ghostface hummed in response and said "Hey Max go run around." Max nodded and did as told. I went to go sit down in he bench. Ghostface sat next to me caressing my thigh and hand. I smiled nervously and laid my head on his shoulder as we watched Max play in the rusty swing sets. Eventually Ghostface grabbed my hand dragging me into this beautiful garden. Most of the flowers/plants were over grown and some were just weeds.

Ghostface turned to me and looking me in the eyes. He grabbed both of my hands and said " Y/n I've been meaning to tell you this, and it's been on my mind a lot.....I uhhh like you..wait- no I love you. You've made me really happy these past weeks and well, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and said "of course I'd love too" I went to kiss mask where his lips would most likely be but he slightly pushed me and snatched his mask off revealing..."B-billy?!" It was my old best friend before I had to switch schools, I always had a crush on him. I never got the courage to tell him and he was dating your ex bsf named Sidney. You told her about him but she still went behind your back and dated him. You didn't really resent her after what she did because she was sweet and treated you better than anyone else at that school.

Billy smiled at me and kissed me. The kiss was full of love. I put my arms around his neck while he put his around my waist. Then I heard slow clapping. "Took you long enough." I turned around to see Stu holding Max. Max was peacefully sleeping I rolled my eyes and said "What the fuck are you doing here?! Also why do you have my cousin...and why is he sleeping?" Stu was Billy's friend they were inseparable. He said "I was babysitting. Now cut off your lovely dovely shit and come on Billy. We have a problem. Also he was putting up a fight wtf was i supposed to do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy's POV