♡CHAPTER 2 || SOBRE NOSOTROS♡

《ONTO US》

Humming a small tune, you sat underneath a tree that was giving you a small shade under the blistering heat of the sun.

Taking your attention off your book, you glance down at your little brother, whos head was laying on your lap.

You gently caressed his hair out of his face, letting out a smile at the little whine he let out before turning on his side to snuggle his face into your stomach, his tiny hands gripping onto the fabric of your skirt.

Turning back to reading, you saw a flash of yellow from your peripheral vision, the smile on your face widening in their size at the simple glimpse of your Amors favourite clothing.

In no time, you felt the gentle thud of the person sitting next to you, fixing himself up into a more comfortable position before leaning his side flush against yours.

Laying your head down onto his shoulder, you hear him give out a relaxed sigh, looping one of his arms around yours happily.

"I Miss You..." Camilo uttered a small whisper, turning his head to nuzzle his cheek against the top of your head.

Perking up slightly, you gave him a glance, you gently closed the book you were slowly getting invested in, making sure to place a bookmark to ensure you didn't lose your page.

Placing it down, you fiddled with your little brothers hair, curling and uncurling strands from his head of (h/c) colored locks.

"We saw each other yesterday, you know." You stated matter of factly before letting out a huff of amusement as the boy next to you let out a low whine.

"Yeah, but still!" He tighten his hold on your arm slightly before leaning down to give an affetionate kiss on the cheek. "Twelve hours of not seeing each other is still waaay too long."

"... Ok somethings wrong, what is it?" You asked him worriedly, a brow raised in question at the shapeshifter next to you.

He didn't reply, instead opting to bury his face on your shoulder.

Giving out a sigh, you nudged him slightly. "Camiloooo." You dragged out the 'o' in his name, hoping it would make him budge from his spot.

It proved to be a futile attempt at coaxing him out since he was stubbornly skaking his head, his curls tickling away at your neck with the movement.

You huffed, hand lifting up from their place on your brothers head of hair, you gently poked Camilo on his sides.

Feeling him stiffen up, you gave his sides another experimental poke eliciting sweet laughter and a small and weak 'stop' from him.

Grinning, you decided to make it your mission to mess with him even more, poking his side repeatedly until his hand caught yours mid way, squeezing them slightly to ensure they don't escape from his grip.

Lifting his head from his hiding spot, he gave you a playful glare, cheeks flushed slightly from keeping in his laugh. "You're so mean, how can you do this to your Amor?" He huffed out, lips pursing into a pout.

"Well, since Mi Amor has something bothering him, I want to make him feel better." You shifted your hand to interlace them with his, squeezing them affectionately. "Or atleast distract him from it for a little bit."

Eyes softening, he gave your hand a squeeze back, placing a quick but soft kiss on your shoulder blades before he proceded to hide his face from you again. "... You're always so good to me, Mi Bonita." He muttered softly, breath hitting your bare skin.

Lashes fluttering, you stayed silent, deciding to let him speak first.

Camilo let out a soft sigh, brows furrowing. "They're onto us."

Knowing who he was refering to, you questioned him. "And thats a bad thing, how exactly?"

"It's just-- you know, Abuela puts a lot of pressure on the Family, and I--" He let out a deep exhale. "I'm scared that if she knew about us right now, that same pressure will be placed on you." He confessed.

"I don't want you to experience that..."

Letting out a small smile, you nuzzled into him tenderly, you squeezed his hand reassurringly. "I understand, we'll go at your pace, 'Milo."

You shifted in your place, being mindful of the peacefully sleeping toddlers head on your lap, you bounced your shoulders a bit, effectively making Camilo jerk up and pull away.

"Ay!"

Ignoring the small but very irresistable pout he gave you, you pulled your hands away from his though it was a bit of a challenge since he refused to let go of you at the first few tugs that you did, only to gently place them on his freckle covered cheeks a second later, your torso twisting in order for you to comfortably face him.

He gazed at you questioningly, cheeks being squished together making his lips pucker up in their place.

Pulling him towards you, you saw his eyes lit up, imaginary sparkles shining in them.

Your thumb carresed his freckled covered cheeks, admiring the way his lashes fluttered in contentment, pools of green with flecks of gold gazing at you in adoration.

Giving him a smile, you leaned in.

Camilo brightened up even more that it was enough to rival him with the sun, eagerly waiting for your lips to collide with his own.

He closed his eyes shut in anticipation only to have them snap back open when he instead felt your soft lips on the corner of his mouth.