♡CHAPTER 11 || ERES PERFECTA♡

WARNING: Cursing, mentions of punching someone, Misogyny, Abuelo is an idiot

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

《YOU'RE PERFECT》

"... What?"

"Where. Is. It?" Francesco repeated, intensely staring at you for answers.

"Where is what?" You blinked rapidly in confusion, your nerves still sky high as your fingers fiddled nervously with each other.

"The Bouquet!" He clarified making your eyes automatically shift towards the flowers that had sat prettily in a small vase containing water.

He followed your gaze before angrily marching over to snatch the innocent carnations roughly. "That goddamn flour-loving bitch..."

Your eyes widened at the sight of your already feral Primo muttering curses of violence under his breath.

"Francesco." The voice of Mikaela called out to the fuming teenager that he called his Hermanito. "Watch your words."

He rolled his eyes, swinging about the red carnations in his hands, a few petals fluttering to your wooden floor boards. "Oh whatever, as if you're not just as pissed."

You confusedly turned to your two older Primos and Hermano mayor. "W--what's happening?"

"What's happening, is that we're going to take this piece of garbage--" Luis piped up, snatching the already ruined flowers from the younger boys hand. "-- and place it to where it belongs in the trash." He blindly threw them behind him, smacking Mateo right in the face.

Mateo spluttered, not even bother to catch the bouquet before letting out an offended gasp, brows curved in geniune concern, a finger pointing at his face. "... You mean me?"

Luis deadpanned at his younger Primo. "No, you idiot, I meant the actual trash." He addressed, turning back to face you with a stern expression.

Your neck shrunk guiltily, shoulders hunching to make yourself smaller under the intense gaze of your Hermano mayor. "Did I do something wrong?" You whispered hesitantly.

At that, Luis melted back into his usual laid back nature, a soft smile overtaking his features. "'Course you didn't, it's that Lorenzo bastard I'm pissed at."

You heard a loud huff at the name and then an annoyed groan. "What? Wh--?"

"Oh don't even get me started at the fucking audacity of the little turd!" Francesco interuptted, stomping around your room as he started another one of his rants.

"And there he goes." Mikaela muttered, his fingers pinching at the bridge of his nose tiredly.

"Oh let him cool off." Luis muttered back waving a single hand dismissively, his eyelids drooping in exhaustion whilst smiling in amusement.

"Wha--"

"That guy is getting on my last nerves,--" Fancesco postioned his hands in a choke hold before squeezing his fingers shut. "--UGH! He doesn't get to act like a real bitch towards you for years then suddenly change like some kind of lovesick puppy."

"It's like he's asking to get socked in the face!"

You, along with your Hermano mayor and two primos watched him paced about with varying expressions plastered on each of your faces.

"--I mean, what even is up with the man, how the hell did he come from despising your guts to being in love with you, what kind of cliche fuck is that?!"