♡CHAPTER 7 || CUINDANDO NIÑOS? NIÑERA PATRE 1♡

《BABYSITTING? BABYSITTING PART 1》

Camilo Madrigal is good with kids.

The number of times he had to comfort a panicked Mother and taking care of their children was higher then he could count (Thats a lie, he just doesn't remember how many times hes babysat peoples babies).

Adding in the fact that those very same Mothers would come up to him in the towns square with sheepish smiles then yes he would proudly consider himself to be a very good babysitter.

And its quite literally one of his chores, surely his Abuela wouldn't put this specific task on him if he wasn't doing an incredible job at it.

The kids in turn absolutely love him, throwing a fit when it was time for the shapeshifter to go, which the latter would only wave off with a laugh to the apologetic parents.

So yes Camilo is quite confident in his abilities but right now he's left standing confused as Señora Santos's eldest daughter throws a glare at him whenever he so much as stands a little too close to her.

"Camilo!" A little boy no older than the age of four yelled out at the sight of him. "And (Y/n)!" He added once the (h/c)-haired girl popped up behind him with a wave.

"Hey, Bud!" Camilo calls out to the child who ran over and latched onto his leg. "Hows it going?" He ruffled the boys hair affectionately whilst still holding up the baby with his other arm.

"Good!" The child answered back loudly, letting out a gigle when Camilo started walking inside their home with him still holding onto his leg, giving a grin to the girl gripping onto the doorframe.

"Hola, Gabriela." You greeted the young girl who opened the door for you both, giving her soft pat on the top of her head.

Gabriela turned to you with a bright smile, the previous scowl she had on her chubby face now gone as she stared up at you. "Hola!"

"Are you going to stay the Afternoon?" She hurriedly asked you in excitement, latching and clinging onto your hand once you steppedin their abode.

You nodded at her question, stumbling a bit when she dragged you into their little living room and sitting you down. You let out an amused laugh as she quickly went down to sit next to you.

"I'm going to help Camilo over there with you guys." You jutted your lips towards the Madrigal across from you, still holding onto the baby whilst conversing happily with the four year old.

Gabriela scowled in distaste, her hold on your hand tightening ever so slightly as she glared at Camilo. "Why does he have to be here?"

You raised a single brow at her. "Your Mama was the one who asked him to be here, you know."

She huffed. "But why him though?" Gabriela unlatched herself to in favor of crossing her arms.

"Who else, if not him?" You questioned back, giving her an amused look.

She blinked rapidly before staring at you as if you had grown two heads. "Just you."

"I'm quite flattered, Gabby." You cooed out. "But Camilo's a better babysitter than me."

"Nu-uh!" She shook her head. "I like you better than him!" She gave you bright smile.

You only gave her a fond smile, reaching over to fix a lock of blonde hair behind her ear. "He's gonna get hurt by that you know? You're lucky he's too distracted with your Hermanitos."