𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 / / 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧

Pairings: Yandere!Philip Hamilton x g/n!reader

Warnings: yandere themes, murder, kidnapping, toxic and unhealthy relationships, needles, gaslighting (pls don't read if you're uncomfortable with any of these)

Time: modern

A/N: I sort of hate the way I wrote this, but I tried to do it differently than to how I've written before, so before you read, writing in italics is Philip thinking back to the past and what actually happened, and normal writing is the present. Also I'm meant to be asleep so I'm gonna edit this in the morning, night y'all

"Thank you so much for speaking with us today, Mr. Hamilton. Once again, we're very sorry about this."

Philip gave a weak smile, "Thank you, officer."

The woman nodded, sitting down on the opposite side of the desk in front of Philip, "I'm officer Naomi Rosario, I'd just like to ask you some questions about Y/N." Philip nodded, avoiding the officers eyes, "So, would you mind telling me about them? How did you two meet?"

Running a hand through his hair, Philip sighed, "Well, that's a long story."

Naomi shrugged, setting her notebook flat on the desk, "I've got time. I understand if it's an uncomfortable topic, but we really have the best intentions and just want to help them."

Philip's eyes fell down to his hands, which were aggressively fidgeting together, a nervous habit he had picked up ever since Y/N had disappeared, "Well... I met them in high school. I had had a crush on them since I could remember. But, they never seemed to notice me until I finally asked them out." Philip explained, letting out a small laugh, "They said no, obviously. I couldn't blame them considering we barely talked to each other."

_______

"Just talk to them, Philip," he told himself, working up the courage to walk over to Y/N. He approached them nervously, a timid smile on his face.

"Uh, hi." Philip mumbled when he stood in front of Y/N, feeling his heart rate pick up dramatically.

Y/N locked eyes with Philip's warm, hazel ones, and smiled at him, "Hey Philip, what's up?"

"Um, I was just wondering if you're free tomorrow night? I know this great sushi place if you wanted to go for lunch?"

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Lunch for tomorrow night?"

Philip grinned, "I'll bet you've never been to a place that serves lunch for dinner."

A laugh escaped Y/N's mouth, "Well, don't you just call sushi dinner?"

"I mean I guess you could, I just think it's weird," Philip shrugged, making Y/N laugh, "So what do you say? Lunch for dinner?"

When Y/N's laughter calmed down, they sent Philip a sympathetic look, "I'd love to, Philip. But my friends are making me go to their stupid jogging practice, thingy." they explained, continuing when Philip gave a small nod, "But maybe another time?"

"Yeah, all good, all good," Philip said, sending a reassuring smile, "Hope you enjoy the jogging thing."

Y/N gave a weak smile, "I highly doubt it, but thank you."

_______

"Then what happened?" Naomi asked, writing down notes on the lined paper in her notebook.

An uncomfortable expression flashed on Philip's face, as he cleared his throat before speaking, "That night, they were driving home from somewhere with some of their friends, I think, and they.... they got into a horrible accident."