𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 / / 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲!𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫

Pairings: poly! John x Eliza x g/n!reader

Warnings: no plot just fluff, not proofread, John and Eliza are cinnamon rolls

Time: modern

A/N: I got this prompt from agirlnamedjana so go check out their account

A loud sigh left Y/N's lips as they stared back at the empty page of writing. They were both stressed and unmotivated about the upcoming work they needed to have done. They had been shut inside their room all day, barely even speaking to John or Eliza.

Though that would change soon.

John loudly kicked open the bedroom door, frowning when Y/N didn't even look up from their laptop.

"Hey." he said, standing in the door frame like a bored toddler.

"Hey." Y/N responded, eyes still glued to their laptop screen. A moment passed and John was still stood in the door frame, and Y/N grew tired of the silence, "What's wrong?"

Not even a second after those words left their mouth, John raced toward the bed where Y/N was sitting and sat down on the bed beside Y/N, resting his head on Y/N's shoulder, "I'm bored." he whined.

"I can see that," Y/N mumbled, shutting their laptop and setting it aside so John could properly sit long enough for them to talk.

"And I need attention." he added, staring up at Y/N with puppy dog eyes.

"And I need to focus right now." they argued, resisting his puppy dog eyes, "Go annoy Lizzie, that's why there are three of us."

John scoffed, "Jokes on you, she's bored too. I just convinced her to come and annoy you."

"What?" Y/N groaned, hanging their head back against the bed frame. Within seconds, Eliza ran inside the room and practically jumped onto the bed, lying down on Y/N's lap, "I hate you both." they mumbled, even though they knew it was far from the truth.

"That's a lie." John and Eliza corrected simultaneously.

"Besides," Eliza began, "You've been working forever."

"It's been like, three hours." Y/N said, staring at the pair with confused looks.

"Exactly," John said, "Forever."

Y/N just rolled their eyes, fighting the smile that tugged on their lips at their partners behavior's.

"And we wanna watch movies with you." Eliza added, staring up at Y/N with a smile.

"But I really need to finish this..." Y/N mumbled, deep down hoping that either one would find a way to shut that idea down.

"A break could help you." John chimed in, the small smile on his face sending butterflies in Y/N's stomach, "And it's not like you had much done."

"Rude."

"I'm sorry, it's true!"

Y/N squeezed their eyes shut, contemplating their two choices, even though they knew which one they would choose (and no way were Eliza or John leaving).

"Fineeeee." they groaned, "What movie do you guys want?"

Y/N felt Eliza shrug, "I don't mind." she mumbled, receiving a sigh from Y/N and John.

"See, you say that, then say no to every movie option we give you." John mumbled, making Eliza huff in frustration.

"I do not." she argued.

Y/N sighed, "Well, what about Broken Hearts Gallery?" (guys I think I'm funny)

"Nah."

"Moana?"

"We watched that last week." Eliza mumbled.

"Over The Moon?"

"No, I can't have us all crying again."

"Then you suggest something," Y/N groaned.

Eliza scrunched up her lips together, showing that she was thinking, "What about Shark Tale?"

A smile tugged on both Eliza and Y/N's lips, as they stared at John expectantly and couldn't help but laugh at how quickly his face dropped.

"No," he said, lifting his head up from Y/N's shoulder to sit up straight, "no we're not watching that. I'm not letting you two bully me about the stupid fish."

"But it's funny." Eliza mumbled, sitting up from Y/N's lap to be eye to eye with John, fighting a laugh when they glanced over at Y/N.

"I hate that stupid fish so much. I look nothing like him." John whispered, earning a laugh from Y/N.

"Ok, we won't watch Shark Tale." Y/N muttered, rolling their eyes playfully, "But we've gotta choose something."

Eliza huffed, running a hand through her hair, "Why don't we just watch Disney movies?"

"How does that narrow it down?" Y/N asked, who just got two shrugs in return.

Eliza smiled, "It doesn't."

"You're meant to be taking a break, we didn't clarify how long of one." John shrugged, pursing his lips.

A laugh left Eliza's lips as she reached for the t.v. remote on the bedside table, before shuffling back beside Y/N, John on the other side, both of them resting their heads on Y/N's shoulders.

"Oh my gosh, you two are idiots." Y/N laughed.

"First of all, rude. Second of all, we're your idiots."

A/N: I feel like Eliza and John were kind of out of character, and I'm not really happy with this, but here we are
also remember to take breaks! y'all know what happened to Hamilton when he didn't take a break....