Important

Published on: March 28, 2022...

***********

Hey everyone...

I am back with another heartwarming storyline (i like to believe that)...

Before you start reading this one, I would like to let you know.. this is a sequel, not exactly but kind of sequel of 'sacrificed child'.

Not exactly reincarnation, but kind of reincarnation...

see how confused i get, to explain what exactly it is🤦‍♀️

But...what can I tell you for sure, that you gonna see a few traits in their personality from my previous story..

You can totally read it as a separate one, apart from 'sacrificed child', no pressure to read the sacrificed child, but if you do.... I would be glad, No pressure, it is your will...

And this one here... has just a little bit traits here and there, small drop of similarities here and there.

No nightmares, 

No past memories, 

No past re-connections,

No touch of hands and gets the spark from past or ignition of hidden desire...

Just traits...their fears...their insecurities, reasons for their personality, nothing else...you can guess what I had picked for their personality...I want to pamper Mew in this one for sure, and Gulf as well...

It is really difficult sometimes to put it in words, what you want...

Anyways we will figure it out together...And thank you for picking this story, hope you would enjoy it, 

Mew Gulf are real people out there living their life, unaware of the fact I am writing stories on them, I envy them, and loved their chemistry, so I give them various lives in my stories..

Feel free to drop a comment or press that ashy star to make it bright shiny yellow ⭐, the shaman says, it will bring happiness to the wanna-be author..

Hope to see you till the end💜💜

updates gonna be weekly mostly on Saturday.. If it is a good good week, it can drop on Wednesday as well, but most probably on Saturday...

See yaa🤗

oh oh and lastly, do not copy my work, or post it without my permission, it is really frustrating... and put me in off mood when I see these kinds of things...