Chapter 13

Published on: May 17th, 2022..

**********

"Uhhh-ohhhh" he tapped on Mew's shoulder...

Mew sunken deeper in Gulf's chest, jeez does this guy have any idea, his two dads are standing at the door, glaring the hell out of him...

Krick popped his head, resting on Pen's shoulder, "so, hypothetical huhhh??" he surely is enjoying this, god save Khun...

The flickers of irritations were visible on Pen's face, just three steps, and he was standing in front of them... glaring at Gulf, "Down"

"I..." He wiggled in lap and did Mew sniff again, stop sniffing, making him more conscious than ever...

Mew pulled him, tight, "No"

"Down mew"

"Why??" He whined in his chest..

Gulf gulped this is really awkward, mew is younger than him, and he was sitting his legs spread on his lap, unable to get out of the hold, it was fine a minute ago, at least he didn't have an audience. Now, it is embarrassing.

"Am gonna force him down"

This time Mew looked up from his hideout, placing his chin over Gulf's shoulder, "He said, He like me"

"Hell ya, everybody likes you", "now drop him down"

"No" Hiding again...

"Krick, you just gonna watch", "say something"...

With some weird entice, Krick managed to take Gulf down, and Mew gave up on Gulf just for some boxing gloves... feels undervalued, just boxing gloves, not even an SUV, bungalow, or anything, just gloves...

He is jealous, their way of coxing Mew so easily, whereas he has to cry his ass out to get him back. 

And Krick, his arms get looped on Mew's bicep, okay fine he does have nice arms, wants to do the same. But why Krick... he glares at him.

"What??" Krick shrugged...

This fu*Cker knew what he is doing,

"Just because you begin to like him, not gonna change my way", rubbed his face plastering over Mew's arm. Making Gulf rolled his eyes... he held Mew's other arm hugging it, it might look a little awkward, with the say they are standing, but whatever he is not losing...

Krick chuckles, Pen tsked, symbol, he is pissed off. Literally picked Gulf up, throwing him out of the room, Mew's refutes didn't work, Krick was holding him back...

"We will talk tomorrow" and with that Pen shuts the door on his face...

Gulf pushed back, "why not now"

"You wish to live right??", "cause, I have no plans for jail"

*

*

*

Three pairs of eyes judging him, they gonna see every pore on his face, discover some unknown moles at this rate... he clears his throat, but no response..

It is the worst meeting of the day, feels like asking for the hand of a princess... "Guys"??..

Didn't bug an inch, gaze remained intense, why did he have to deal with the scariest watchdogs of Mew all alone.. where is his support team...Meril should be on his side, isn't she??

"ummmm", "you guys gonna say something or just glare", "I am in a kinda rush"

Meril's hands thumped over the table, irritated for some unknown reason..."I thought, whatever you say was bait", "Wasn't it"