Chapter 14

Published on: May 18th, 2022...

Maybe 13+

********

Mew jiggled the keys,

Two days....Just two more days....

Once he entered the parking area, someone was sitting on his bike..

P' Gulf??...

Do they have a plan to meet up??, he jogged faster...

"How long do you take to walk" retaining the sheets he was reading in his bag,

"I was"

"your classes were over half an ago", "don't lie, I know your schedule"

"I was talking with friends, didn't know"

Gulf chuckles, "kidding", "come on"

Mew put his helmet, placing one on Gulf's head, hopping on the bike... "waiting too long", "why didn't call"

"Not much", he rubbed Mew's arm, "Can I drive??"

"Nope"

"Please"..."pl...Pl..Pl..sease", "MewMew"

Mew chuckles, sliding back, giving the keys to Gulf...

"Don't forget the safety belt, MewMew", he didn't have to say twice, two arms snuggled him, tight.

"Too tight??"

His knotted arms get patted, squeezed further, "Perfect",

The ride was way too short, wish it could be longer, they reached their destination before even enjoying the warmth...

Gulf handed the helmet back, Mew helps him settle his hair back, Khun use way too much gel sometimes.

"I'm planning to move out", "I mean few are planning to continue from here", "but I would prefer a condo", "take it on rent or something" mew's hands slow down, he know this, why to keep on reminding him, they won't see each other often...

He forced a smile, "Need help??"

Gulf held Mew's wrist, drawing circles on it, "ummm"...."you okay with it, right??"

"No..." his likes, his dislikes do they ever matter in any relationship. "But". "What has to be done, is has to be done" There is no reason to cry now, when he can do it two days later, he sure gonna do that...

Swung their inclined hands, looping around Gulf's neck, let him savor the moments till then, "wanna room tour??"

Gulf chuckles, "I have been in your room before", "kicked out at the first sight"

"Aohhh", pouts, "then how about you give the room tour??"

"Right??" , "you have never been in my place", "come on" they walked side by side, with Mew's arm hanging over Gulf's neck loosely...

Once he open the door, Gulf started to freak out, why didn't remember the mess his room has, why his all first impression are getting bad and bad...

Books, papers, pens, all over the place. Clothes scattered on the bed, chair, hanged up messily on hooks, he started picking things, how embarrassing...

"Little messed up", threw all the clothes over the chair, which was already invisible under the piled-up clothes. Can't dare to open the wardrobes..they are gonna throw up all the stuff out...