Chapter 16.3

Published on: May 22, 2022

Again a special chapter, showing sneak peeks in their life...

**********

"Aren't you feeling hot??"

"I am good"

"Like in full sleeves", "It's hot"

"I like full sleeve", 

Mew's brows arched.." and full pants too??"

"yes"

"since when??"

"Since today"

Gulf was behaving weird, Mew eyed him for a while, and yes he is behaving weird, his cheeks are turning red, is he shy, what is he shy about...

"come here"

"no"

"you went with Krick right, did  he say something"

Gulf turned a darker shade of red, avoiding Mew, "no"

Mew holds him back, "he did", "what he say??", "you were out for like two hours"

Gulf pulled his hands, "I am good", "It's nothing"

He ran towards the bedroom, Mew caught him before, throwing him on the sofa, caging him under, "what he did??",

Gulf looked on side, biting over his lips, Mew pulled his shirt, pushing it all the way up, something is there, P don't were full sleeves or full pants, and in-home, in his comfort zone, never...

He blinked a few times, touched the arms, chest, lower belly, more like mushing his body.. "you shaved??"

Gulf hides his face, it is embarrassing, he is never gonna believe in Krick, "waxed"

Mew licked his lips, gulping the lump, his hands goes up and down, "It feels different??", "squishy", chuckles, hands still running over the stomach, they had taken the happy trail too, he used to like that.

"Shut up, I feel naked"

Mew smirks"you are",  he pulled Gulf's trousers, and underpants in one go, "you go there as well??"

Gulf yelped, and yep he was clean down there, he truly feels naked... 

Mew cooed, "you look cute there"

Gulf palmed his mouth, "shut up" 

Mew licked on his palm, moving to his wrist, to his arms, to sucking on nubs harder, making Gulf shiver...Is his body becoming way too sensitive, even light breaths can make him shiver...Is this what Krick was talking about...

Mew picked him up, taking into the bedroom, 

"Put me down", "What you doing??"  his arms were automatically hanging over Mew's neck...

"let's see", " how different or naked it feels"

"Mew"

"let's check pinata"

"Mew"

****************

 💜💜