Chapter 2

Published on: April 9, 2022

************

His phone ranged multiple times, Pen's name flashing on the screen, he saw the name and groaned, threw it on side, rolled over the bed.

Knock knock knock

The knocking on the door was beating like a hammer over his head. F*ck that crazy person, he hides under the covers, refusing to see the crazy freak..

"Mewwwww",

Bang... Bang Bang

"open it", Pen's yelling can be heard in whole hallways, banging over the door..

Mew groaned again, refusing to move a finger, closed his eyes tight, adding another pillow over his head..

"damn it, Mewwww".. "Open it",

He would break the door at this rate, the kicks, push, yells were so loud, he can hear him under the mattress pile..

He whimpered why the hell Pen is so loud, dragged the quilt over his head, sweating profoundly under the weight, but who cares he is heartbroken..

"Meeeew", 

Keys shuffled, Doorknob twisted, the door swung open, revealing not so amused Pen, but all this goes unnoticed by the guy under pillows and quilt..

Pen thew his bag somewhere on bed, gaze fixed upon balled up Mew on bed,

"Mew" he kicked on sides lightly, as expected no response. He cracked his neck, it is gonna take time, walked back, put the keys in bowl... took his towel, slides into the bathroom. Came back within couple of minutes, towel hanging on his head, rubbing it occasionally..

"Yaa Mew", foot pokes the bundled up hip once again, "Bought Gaeng som"

Mew just wiggled under the weight, refusing to come out of his cocoon.

"Come on, let's eat"

Mew wiggled again..

Pen has no choice, he started to roll his sleeves up pushing them up ready to jump, and he did,  "you left no choice, MewMew..", he sat on his pulling the covers out, Mew struggled under him, keeping those covers all up, Pen's hand made their way, finally sneaking under the sheet.

They wrestled, the exact version of WWE, pretty fake. Each one of them knew, their opponent's move, they had done it since their childhood, every quarrel end up with head chokes.. 

After getting multiple punches, arm locks, and that kick in the gut, Aaoch..  was kinda painful...

Pen managed to catch the ears, the weakest spot of his friend, pulling him out of his mattress fort.

Mew rubbed his heated ear, glaring at Pen...

Pen ignored the glares ruffled through the plastic bag, sat beside him, moved the bowl of Gaeng som under Mew's nose, and let the aroma of his favorite food linger on..."hmmmm, delicious"

Making Mew drool, no one can say no to Gaeng som, at least not him.

"Not hungry", Pen nudged, took a piece of fish in his mouth savoring it, eyeing his friend. Mew gulped down the saliva before it drools like Niagara fall..

He huffed, Pen always brings food to make him come out, he is not a pet. But, why Gaeng som, why, he cried internally, "It is not gonna work, I am broken-hearted" plopped back on the bed, ignoring the mouth-watering aroma..

"That's completely fine, this is for me", "you carry on your mopping"

He peaked his head, then plopped again, "Am hurt, Pen"