Chapter 16.2

Published on: May 22, 2022..

It is again a special chapter, showing a sneak peek into their life..

**************

"We are late P" he was tapping his feet eagerly...

"Because you took shower for ages"

"Told you let's do it together"

"And be late for hour"

Mew rolled his eyes, "Look at the bedroom, you had made it a dumpster", "can't even see the bed", "Are closet for humans, can't your clothes stay in the closet"

"I have to be presentable", "your two dads judge me like a pest"

Mew chuckles, "It has been a years P"

"And that's the point, they still test my patience"

"It's their way to show love"

"why I am the only receiver of that love"

Mew laughed, pulling him out... "let's go"

The dinner was nice, the place was a little fancy, they were celebrating Mew's graduation...

Krick has that mischief in his eyes.. "We tease you so much P" "here..." handed a well-wrapped box.. Gulf looked at him with little distrust, but okay...

Mew pouts, "what about me??"

He handed one to Mew as well, "can I open now"

"It is better you open at home", Gulf squints his eyes, he has trust issues with these two, "for now let's enjoy" they clanked their glass enjoying the night...

Overall it was a decent night, he was not getting as much tease this time, but that didn't change the view, rascals....

It was still hard to digest, Pen caught Krick giving bj in a bathroom stall, they have their unique story... who cares as long as they are happy..

*

*

*

He was looking at the gift as if it is something alien, Mew joined him on the couch, "aren't you gonna open it??"

"I have doubts about them"

Mew chuckles, "I am gonna open mine"

He unwrapped the box, and it has a collar in it, along with a leash, he held it turning it over, "we don't have a dog", what they gonna do with this, are they supposed to buy a pet, he showed it to Gulf. 

Gulf looked baffled, he shouldn't be though, he fastly unwrapped his, and there was a butt plug with a furry tail attached to it, he showed it to Mew, and now it clicked.

Mew laughed rolling on the floor, Gulf pinched his brows, as he said rascals...and a real pain in the butt...

*************

💜💜