Chapter 15

Published on: May 20th, 2022.

*************

"I am starting to feel dizzy", "He is going like a pendulum"

Krick watched Mew, going back and forth, talking on the phone frantically, he was so emersed in whatever he is talking about, didn't notice Krick entering the room, didn't notice his friends judging him, talking about him...

"what's with him??", grabbed the snacks from the table,

Sigh, "I guess, Khun asked him to move in with him"

Took the chips out from the pack, munching, "So??"

"What do you expect??"

Krick's brow shifted, "You gonna allow them??"

"Who am I to stop", "it has been 8 months already",

Krick nods, still fascinated by how things turn out, he was expecting some blows, if Khun messed up, he was ready to kick, would have the perfect reason to punch, but lucky guy, "You think, they had done the deed yet??"

He took the pack from Krick's hand, this f*Cker enjoying this as some Kdrama, sigh,  "This is the first time, I am not sure",

Krick rubbed on Pen's shoulder, "feeling free from dad duty??"

Pen tsked, "More likely"

Mew came running, pulling them along, "guess what??"

They already know, but sometimes you have to pretend to keep kids happy, "What??"

"I am going to live with P" he squealed, "man, I need to pack", moved to take out the suitcase, "I need carton box, or should I place them in a bag"

"That's Great", Krick chirped from the side...

"Isn't it??" he started taking out clothes, throwing them in the suitcase..

"Are you gonna leave now??",

"wish I could but, this packing, or can I come back later to get the things"...

"Slow down", Krick made Mew sit back on the chair, "You are not allowed to shift"

Mew looks at him confused, "Why??"

"Pen did you forget, Khun didn't pass you the pepper that day"

Krick looked back at Pen, their eyes met, and the lover had this telepathy, he smiles, such a tease, keeping up the act,, "yaa, and then Khun said, Mew wears way too much of dark colors, seems have problem with his clothes"

"But.. but" Mew scrolled the chair closer to them,,  "He gave pepper within five minutes", "And", "colors,, he was saying to add more colors", "He is nice",

They both shake their head, "I was done with food till then", "and he is always rude towards my love, always glaring", "scaring my poor baby" pulled Krick in his arm smothering his face with kisses...

"He doesn't.... just when Krick loops his arms with me"

krick pouts...

"i know you won't anything", "but he describes it intimate", "he gets a little" mew was so engaged in trying hard to prove his points, that he missed the teasing smile on his friends.

"He is what??"

"He didn't mean it"

"Don't know man, we have doubts, he doesn't treat you well"

"He does treat me well", "I swear he does"

"You said about your former ones as him"

"No, he is different"