3: Sorry!!

At their house

"Thank you guys for letting me stay," you say.

"Oh it's no problem," Katrina says. "Here lemme show you where your sleeping."

She walks upstairs to your guys's room.

"The door right next to here is Sams room, gets confusing sometimes," She pointed out.

"Okay," you say. "Don't go in the door next to this."

"Okay," she laughs as she opens the door. "Do you wanna sleep on the bed with me or on the mini couch?"

"Mini couch," you answered.

"Okay, mini couch it is," she says. "Also don't be talking to spirits in the middle of the night."

You laugh, "Okay, speaking of spirits in going to go talk to Sally if she is willing to."

"Okay you go to your weird spirit talking," she says.

If I was a young girl, where would I be? You thought.

You walked in the living room seeing her on the couch.

"Hi," you sit next to her.

"You can see me?" She wonders.

"Yeah," you try and keep your voice as calm and child-like as possible. "Do you know why your here?"

"I follow Sam," she answered.

"Okay...you follow Sam-uh-would you like to tell me why?" You questioned her.

"I like him," she says. "He is the kind that I want."

"That's nice," you say. "Are you going to hurt him?"

"No I just want a friend," she says, smiling.

"Yeah, everyone deserves a friend!" You agreed, keeping calm. You felt happy, this was a small little girl and kid spirits are always fun to talk to. "Do you know your name?"

"Yeah, it's Sally!" She says cheerfully.

You decided to ask one last question, "Is there an inhuman spirit controlling you?"

Her smile fades, "no."

"Okay...good, I'm gonna go now. You have a good time here?" You say awkwardly.

"Yeah," she looks at the hallway. You look at it and it's Sam, shocked.

"What.." he says.

"You have a friend, her name is Sally. She is really nice," you say. "Have you been here this whole time?"

"Yes..and what was that?" He says.

"Sally, your friendly attachment," you say.

"Does he not like me," she says in a sad voice.

"Oh yeah! He likes you, but he just can't see you so it's weird. But he likes you," you reassured.

"Okay," she cheers back up.

"Yeah, I'm going to shower, uh-bye Sally!" He says sarcastically.

You let out a light laugh.

You walk into the kitchen to get your favorite food.

15 minutes later.

You were done eating and you walked back upstairs. You grabbed the doorknob and twisted it.

Next thing you know you see Sam getting changed! He was putting on his pants with his shirt off.

"Oh my! I'm am so sorry, wrong room," you quickly cover your eyes.