14: the hospital

You woke to the sound of beeping. You eyes took a while to focus.

You looked around, you had a needle in your arm, you had this...thing on your finger, and you were in a hospital bed.

That made it pretty obvious you were in the hospital.

A sharp pain was in your upper back, then you remembered what had happened.

You looked around the room, a person was sitting in the chair with their head down. You couldn't see their features due to your eyes.

They finally focused. You tried to speak.

"Sam?" You asked.

He looked up worried. He had a black eye.

"Y/n!" He rushed to your side.

"No no, what happened to you?" You asked.

"Don't worry about me," he said. "You the one in the hospital bed."

He kissed you. You enjoyed it. He pulled back.

"How do you feel?" He questioned.

"My back hurts..." then you remembered. "Wait, Kellen!"

"He's gone. The police came after I went and called them, he got arrested," he explained.

You sighed. A nurse came into the room.

"Hi y/n my name is Kelly, nice to meet you," she introduced.

"Hi," you said.

"I just wanna go over a few things with you," she said. "First, we do know your pregnant, the baby is fine."

You let out a sigh of relief.

"Next, your going to stay here overnight. I don't know about tomorrow. Your back needs just a little more time to heal," she explained. "We did put stitches in."

"Okay..."

You layed there. Listening to the thing beep.

You watched as the doctor was talking to Sam, he left the room when they were done.

You felt like a hundred knifes were being stabbed in your back.

"Y/n, we want to see a few things. Can you stand?" She asked politely.

You looked at her then you moved your legs, it stung but you weren't surprised. You got stabbed in the back.

You we now sitting, boy it hurt...

You pushed your legs to go on the floor. Now you tried to stand.

You pushed up and stood.

"Great job!" She smiled. You felt wobbly, then you fell.

"Ow..." you said.

She helped you up. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah fine."

"Now why did he have to leave the room for this?" You asked.

"Oh, that's not what we were going to do," she said. She helped you walked out to the hallway. It was empty.

What the...

She walked you into a strange room. It was blocked off with "keep out"

Its a hospital, why would there be a keep out sign?

She pulled keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door. She opened it and there was about 10 men with weapons inside.

Oh fuck...

You were incapable of doing anything so you thought you should use your voice.

"Nice day out huh?" You said. "You do not want to kill me I am a cool person."

You wanted Sam, you heart raced. You didn't want to leave.

Everyone gave you weird looks.

"She's weak!" An obese one said.

"And your obese," you started to laugh. What was wrong with you?

Everyone else laughed with you, then he yelled, "Quiet!"

Everyone shut up.

"I'on wanna shu oop," you slurred. You were confused. You could barely keep you legs standing. The "nurse" was still holding onto you.

"Vish is nwot fair!" You yelled.

You couldn't even speak right. Then everything was black, you couldn't see anything. You could hear everything and feel everything. You couldn't speak.

"Alright, this will only pinch a little bit. Now I know what your thinking. 'What are you going to do to me?' Just a little lab experiment we were working on. If it doesn't work, you die. If it does...well you might be the only human in the world that had telekinetic powers," he explained

[now I wanted to right a little note before I went on. We all know that 'you' will probably get telekinesis. I just have that random urge to give somebody superpowers. It's childish, I know but bare with me. And yes, Sam and y/n things will probably come up soon since I'm kinda drifting away from that.]

You didn't want stupid powers. You were 99.9 percent sure you were going die. "Yay"

You felt the needle insert into your skin. It sank deeper and deeper. It was painful. You felt as it would go through you. It finally stopped and you felt cold liquid go into your body.

It stung it was so cold.

"Now, if the serum does work, you will wake. If it doesn't, you will drop down dead on the floor," he said. "It will only take 5 minutes."

It felt like the longest 5 minutes of your life. You wanted to be with Sam. Him with you, comforting you every step of the way.

You slowly felt feel in your legs. You felt the pain go away.

You felt your back heal. There was no pain inside you expect for not being able to see Sam. Also, you were pregnant, the baby had to of died.

"My child!" You yelled.

"Don't worry, probably at home chilling," a dude said.

"No! Inside me!" You yelled.

"Oh," the obese one said. "That's why you brought her."

The nurse smiled.

Were you about to have a superpower child? You didn't know.

"Well there's going to be two of you!" The leader praised. You guessed the obese one was the leader due to the fact that he was doing most of the work and talking.

I want to clear this up also. By me typing "obese" this is no hate to big people. Your body is beautiful in anyway and you are an amazing person.

The nurse finally let go of you. You stood up fully.

"Well, use your powers!" She yelled.

Was she really this stupid? They probably injected water into me.

You looked at the table and tried to move it. It only moved a touch.

You were in complete shock.

"Your coming with us."

Alright, I'm sorry I'm late on the next part. I said Monday or Tuesday and now it's Wednesday. I lost my headphones and I listen to music as I type. And I cant play it out loud on the bus so I had no motivation to write. But here's the part and I found my headphones. Love you all!