Chapter 2

Vadah Zaniel's POV
The Same Day
Atlanta, Georgia

Vadah Zaniel's POVThe Same DayAtlanta, Georgia

I've been at work since 11:00. It's going past 5 now. My manager told me I can leave whenever I wanted to. I think I'm going to leave. The party that Marie and I are going to starts at 10. Dealing with us, we not going to make it to the party until 11 some. I headed to the back of Academy Sports to clock out. I clocked out and headed to my car.

Once I got in the car, I decided to call Marie. She answered on the third ring.

"Hey, Marie". It looked like she was driving. She put me on her dashboard.

"Hey bestie, I'm just leaving the mall. I didn't find much. I think I'm going to throw something on from my closet".

"I haven't even thought about what I'm wearing. Since I got these braids on, I have to do nothing to my hair except my edges. I think I want to wear all black"

"I was thinking that too. I just hope I meet my future boyfriend or girlfriend. "

I know that Marie have feelings for me. I can tell by the way she is always staring at me or getting mad when girls walk up to me for my number. I never want to ruin our relationship over us both having feelings for each other. I do have feelings for her but I don't want ruin our long lasting friendship. I be having these sexual dreams and fantasies about her. Marie is a beautiful woman with a good heart. I have seen her get her heartbroken by one female. Ever since that day, I never saw her take some one serious. I don't want to take that chance because I know how it will end.

What if we get together and then break up? How will be restore our friendship after that relationship ?

"Well, I was calling to check up on you," I said . "Okay Vadah, I'm on my way home. I think I'm "finna take a nap until its time to get ready for this party. I will talk to you later pooh," she said.

I said goodbye and hung up the phone. I've been thinking how we are going to be roommates when we go to college. That mean we will wake up to each other, see each other half naked, and being with each other 24/7. I just don't want our relationship to change. I don't know why im overthinking this situation.

I made my way to Tacobell. I just wanted to put something on my stomach. I ordered me a nacho grande with no beans with extra cheese. I got my food and headed home.

When I got home, I went straight to my room. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. I sat on my bed and put something quick on the tv. I'm one of those people who can't eat without having something on TV. I just put on a Madea movie.

I quickly fell asleep after eating.

Marie POV

I woke up around 9oclock

I woke up around 9oclock. I looked at my phone and saw that Vadah texted me. I texted her back and said that I'm getting ready now. I got up out my bed and headed straight to the shower. I showered for like 30 minutes. I do take long showers. I grabbed a dry off towel and wrapped it around my body. I brushed my teeth and did my face care routine.

I started on my hair since I had my natural hair out. Every girl knows that having natural hair is a struggle. I slicked my hair into a low bun with a side part. I added extra hair into my ponytail. I twirled into a different type of bun . I laid my edges and put my head scarf on. I wanted my edges to be crisp when I go out.

I started on my makeup. I just used a little of foundation and concealer. I just wanted a basic face. I put some eyelashes on and put lip gloss on my lips. Now that I was done with my hair and makeup, I started to look for a outfit. I told Vadah I was wearing all black. I grabbed this black jumpsuit, a puffer jacket, and my black and white high top ones. This outfit was cute really. I put the outfit on .

I checked my phone and saw that Vadah said that she was on her way. I texted her and asked if I could spend a night . She texted and said yea. I just didn't want to come home alone.

I started to pack me a overnight bag. I took my scarf off and sprayed some perfume on me. I put everything in my purse . I heard someone hunk their car horn. I knew it was Vadah. I wanted her to take my pictures. I went downstairs to go out side.

I walked outside and stood on the porch. She let her window down. "Hey Vadah, can you come in and take my pictures,"i asked her . She yelled out the window yea. She got out the car and headed back in the house with me.

I went to this light orange wall in my living room. I grabbed my phone from my purse and gave it to Vadah. She took some pictures. I looked at them and the pictures was cute.

"I guess I will take my pictures at the party," Vadah said

We walked out the house and headed to the party. While riding, I posted my pictures. Comments and likes started to roll in.

Vadah's POV

We arrived at the party. I wanted to take my pictures first. "Can you take my pictures right quick?" i asked Marie. She said yea . We walked to the side of the building and picked a spot. I gave my phone to Marie. I started posing. I am shy in front of Marie when it comes to taking pictures.

I finished taking my pictures and started to look through them. I picked a few and posted them on my Instagram.

After posting my pictures, we headed into the party