Chapter 9

Marie POV
The Same Day
Atlanta, Georgia

I was waiting on Valentina to come pick me up

I was waiting on Valentina to come pick me up . We were going to an arcade that just opened up downtown .

The argument between Vadah and I been on my mind all day . She is letting that one night stand mess up our relationship. I have accepted the fact that she don't want to be with me, but she brought up the fact that I had sex with Valentina .

Yes, I had sex with Valentina . It's not her business at all . She wants me to sit around and be unhappy .

I think Valentina likes me , and I'm slowly liking her more and more . I just want Vadah to get out of my mind .

She been trying to call me and text me all day . I'm just over the fact of her jealous ways . She is the one that didn't feel the same way about me .

I made the decision to just get my own apartment for school. It's time for me to be independent.

Valentina texted me and told me she was outside . I gathered my stuff and locked up the house . I live with my mother, aunt, and my brother. . My aunt moved in a month ago due to being evicted. Her landlord was doing illegal things .

My mother is a nurse . She been a nurse all my life . I don't want to follow in those footsteps .

I actually want to be a model or an influencer. I want to do different clothing lines and just take pictures . I want to be a YouTuber . I never took it serious . I'm low key scared to start what I wanted to do in life .

When I got in the car, Valentina was quiet . "Hey boo ," I said while hugging her . "Hey Marie ," .

"You ready to have fun ," I looked at her . I'm a little kid at heart . I like arcade and amusement parks . "Yes , I'm ready to have fun ." She said .

She backed out the driveway . We started to be on the way to the place . It felt awkward between us . Her vibe changed from this morning to this evening .

Valentina POV
The Same Day
Atlanta, Georgia

Valentina POV The Same DayAtlanta, Georgia