Chapter 6

Ariana POV
The Same Day
Atlanta, Georgia

We headed to my favorite restaurant named, Houston's

We headed to my favorite restaurant named, Houston's. They have the best steak and mashed potatoes. I wanted to bring Vadah here, so she will get to know me as a person .

Houston's was the first restaurant I came to when I moved to Atlanta . I met my best-friend here, Samaria. Samaria and I have been best-friends for the longest. We been best-friends for 5 years. It feel like I've known her since I was a child.

Samaria is not gay, unlike me . She have been dating the artist, Toosii for a couple of months now. I love their relationship.

^^Samaria

^^Samaria .

After making it to the restaurant, I got out the car and opened Vadah's door . I wanted to show her a real nice time . We headed into the restaurant. The restaurant wasn't really busy at the moment . 

" Hey , how are y'all ? Is it just going to be the two of you today ," the host asked . I responded yes and she took us to this booth .

Vadah set on one side and I sat on one side . We looked at the menu for a while . I was so nervous .

"Why you picked this restaurant today"? she asked me.

"This is the first restaurant I came to when I moved to Atlanta".

"Oh okay. How long have you been living in Atlanta ,"?

"I've been living in Atlanta for 5 or 6 years now. I moved down here, so I could take care of my grandma ," . I get emotional when talking about my grandma . I feel like Vadah is someone I can open up to.

"Oh that's so great of you to do that , but what's wrong with your grandma if you don't mind me asking," she said to me . "My grandma has dementia . Her dementia isn't serious as much . It haven't gotten worse since I've been here . She just have trouble remembering things ," .

" My grandpa died due to advanced dementia four years ago," .

"I'm sorry for your lost Vadah," I said to her