chapter 23

Valentina's POV
The Same Night
Atlanta, Georgia

"what the fuck is this" I threw the phone at her

"What is you talking about baby" she walked towards me. she grabbed the phone

"don't call me baby, but why are texting my ex"

"what the hell Valentina, why would I be texting your ex"

"you sound dumb, you texting Briana" I opened her phone for her. i went to the messages and showed her.

"I didn't know that was the same Briana, and we ain't even doing nothing"

"you gone sit here and lie to me , what is she apologizing for" I threw her phone on the floor .

everytime I put my heart out, it's the same crap. the fact that she will talk to my ex.

when I see Briana, it's up foreal . she's the one that cheated on me . I'm so dumb for letting my guard down .

"I asked her can she zip up my dress, and she started rubbing on my butt and I just lost my train of thought"

"you lost your train of thought" I yelled .

" baby I didn't mean to hurt you" I slapped her. my anger was coming out.

"it's the fact that I told you about Briana. you should of known. you letting girls rub on your butt . you should of told that girl what was up from the fucking beginning. i put my trust in you and you let me down . I'm done with you. don't call or text me"

i got up and grabbed my things. i start packing up my clothes. "matter of fact, I'm going to beat her azz. i bet she still have the same number"

"please don't do it baby, I'm sorry" she grabbed my arm. "look at me Valentina" I couldn't . i was on the verge of crying. i didn't want her to see me crying .

"nawll, you should of known. ain't no forgiveness" I snatched my arms away from her. i took my phone out and found Briana Instagram.

i text and told her that I wanted to see her. that bitch don't know what's coming .

she said okay and I sent her the park address. I'm tired of playing with my life.

i called Trey . when I called, he answered with Vadah on top of him . they look cute together.

"Trey meet me at the park, I need you"

"okay, what's going on, why it look like you finna cry, who did it" I could tell he was getting mad. he moved Vadah off of him.

"Marie cheated on me with my damn ex, meet me and I'm finna beat Briana ass"

"say no more" we hung up and I headed out the door with my things.