chapter 20

Vadah's POV
The next Day
Atlanta, Georgia

today, I'm going apartment looking with Marie

today, I'm going apartment looking with Marie. over these few days, we are communicating again as best friends .

I've just been focusing on becoming who I want to become. I'm not looking for love .

right now, im getting ready . i just put on a cami top with some tights. i put some cute sandals on . i sleeked my hair into a high ponytail .

i sprayed on perfume . i gathered my stuff and headed to the first apartment view. Marie is going to meet me there .

i listened to my music while I was driving . i got to the first apartment. this apartment look like rich people live here.

i waited on Marie to get here. she got here after 10 minutes.

i got out the car . she got out the car . she looked cute today .

"hey bestie , you look cute" . i hugged her.

"thanks , you do too, who did your hair"

right now, I have these feed in braids. I'm practicing to become a hairstylist. I've just been trying some different styles.

"actually me, I've been trying different styles

"actually me, I've been trying different styles. i think I want to get into hair"

"that's good, my girlfriend can probably help"

i thought about it . i don't have nothing against her. I'm getting past these little feelings.

"yea that would be great, can you ask her for me"

"yes sure"

"thanks, but we can get head to the office for this lady"

we started to walk to the office to meet the touring lady. this apartment is my favorite . i looked online at it. i fell in love with it. but you know, the internet be lying.

we met the lady. she led us to this apartment . we went in . she just guided us around . Marie and I just start looking around by ourselves.

"so when do you planning on moving in your apartment" I asked her, while looking in the bedroom closet .