chapter 26

Valentina's POV
The Next Day
Miami, Florida

Valentina's POVThe Next DayMiami, Florida

i landed in Miami a couple of hours ago . I just checked in my hotel . It feel so good to be away from everyone.

i just want to drink and have the time of my life . I changed my outfit and fixed my hair. i took some pictures with my picture stand in the hallway.

I picked the best pictures and posted them.

54,400 likes Valentinaaaa: it ain't no competition if I win every time 🖤

54,400 likes
Valentinaaaa: it ain't no competition if I win every time 🖤

I got into my rental car and headed to this restaurant I saw on Tik Tok . It was a 30 minutes drive plus this damn traffic. I hate out of state traffic.

It's worse than Atlanta, Georgia. I made it to my destination. I gave my keys to the valet and headed inside . The host sat me down immediately.

Someone was touching my shoulder when I was looking at my menu. I turned around and it was Ariana.

"Oh hey Ariana, haven't seen you in so long"

"Hey Valentina, you never text me the day I met you at the concert"

"I got so busy with life, I just forgot"

"Can I sit with you"

"Sure, you can" she sat in the chair across the table from me. Ariana was a beautiful dark skin girl. Her skin was glowing .

"So how's your relationship and Vadah"

"Ummmm well Marie and I broke up. Vadah and I are on good terms now"

"Omg I'm so sorry. What happened" why is Ariana in my business . I don't even feel like talking about Marie and Briana.

"Is it okay for us to talk about something else"

"Yea sure, my bad."

"Yea, so what are you doing here"

"Well, I needed a getaway trip from the world" she said.