Thank You All Again! ☕

I did not think I'd get here this quick... but here we are.

Seriously, you guys are crazy, and so awesome, and I appreciate all you so much for this. For a first-timer on the platform, 1K reads means a heck ton to me, and it's thanks to you guys that I'm here, so thank you so much for allowing me to reach this milestone, as I would call it.

I know... I haven't been updating very often. Exams had me busy, as well as some other projects, but I just finished the last exam for the term this afternoon, which means I can get back to my schedule.

As you may have noticed, the chapters have been getting longer, so it will take me a little longer to write. I've also been taking some time to strategize how the story would go and such. I've been giving it a lot of thought. But rest assured, I am working on the next part already, so I hope you're looking forward to that.

I am really sorry this isn't a chapter update, but I just had to show you all how grateful I am for all of you and how much I love you guys.

And please, never be afraid to criticize or provide feedback for my writing. I know I'm no pro, so it'll really help me improve in the long run.

So thank you so much once again for 1K reads!

(1.02K, actually)...

Lejendary signing off for now. Until the next chapter.

Stay safe, God bless, and have a nice day, everyone.