Monthly Free-Trial of Hell

Request: Overprotective Camilo comforts reader on period

        Requested by: Camilofangurl (on Quotev)

        Warnings: Fluff, (I dunno, that you're on your period in this oneshot??? lmbo)

        You lie on your bed, staring at the ceiling with a pillow hugged against your stomach. It's that time of the month again, and although yours isn't exactly light, it usually is isn't this bad. Of course the day you were supposed to go the Madrigal's to see your boyfriend, Camilo, you have to bleed.

        Groaning in frustration, you roll over onto your side, scrunching up your nose at the dull aches. You contemplate whether or not to actually leave your house; to which you ultimately decide to follow through on.

        The moment the cramps seemed to lighten up, you slide off the bed, changing clothes, and fixing your hair, making sure you have extra necessities in your bag, just in case. On the way out of your house, a bird flies by, one of Antonio's pets. It playfully swoops around you a couple times, squawking before flying off once more, causing you to giggle.

        As you near Casita, the desire to collapse on a bed or something becoming stronger with each step. Regardless, you reach the residence, and smile as Casita waves at you. You're only able to get three steps in before the floor beneath you suddenly picks you up and pulls you along towards some steps. In doing so, you pass by Pepa, Camilo's madre. "Hola señora-"

        Her reply is unheard, but you could've sworn you saw a rainbow appear above her head before you ascended the steps.

        Turning around, you look around the halls, unsure of where Camilo would be, that is until you hear Casita pushing Camilo down the hall.

        "¡Aye! Qué hac-"

        He cuts himself off upon seeing you, a large smile stretching across his face. "(Y/N)! You actually came just in time, tía Julieta is almost finished with dinner."

        "Yeah, sorry for being a bit later than intended, something... came up."

        Camilo raises an eyebrow at your response, but you just shake your head, taking his hand and guiding him towards his room.

        "Anyways, I just wanna relax for a bit. If that's okay with you?" Tilting your head to see his response, you smile at his agreement.

        Sitting down on his bed, you glance over at Camilo as he walks towards you.

        "So, mi vida, what do you want to do?" He plops down beside you, gazing around the room for a moment.

        You shrug, not sure of what there would be to do. With that question still in the air, you snuggle into his side, content with doing nothing in particular.

        His hand drifts to your hair, gently playing with the strands. Your eyelids start to flutter as his fingers comb through your hair. He ruffles your hair, earning an annoyed groan from you.

        "Camilooooo."

        He laughs, smoothing out the hair once more before studying your face. "Hermosa, you look exhausted. Did you not sleep well last night?"

        You open your eyes to see Camilo's worried face hovering over yours. Giving him a small smile, you shrug and reach up to kiss his cheek. "Eh, something like that." Before Camilo can say anything, you lightly flick his nose and roll onto your other side. "All the more reason to just relax."