Three: All Viv

ONGOING CALL WITH Obx J Pate and Vivian Parker/ Jenna Maybank #1

Ms Parker?

Yes I'm here

How are you doing today dear?

Not bad, how about you?

I'm doing pretty well. I wanted to give you the results for the auditions of Jenna Maybank.

Alright

You did an amazing job, Vivian

Thank you

You're probably anxious so I'll get to the point. Will you like to join us in Charleston?

Oh wow! Yes that would be amazing! Thank you!

We will send you the information and see you soon, Jenna Maybank

OBX J PATE HAS ENDED THE CALL
--

When the call ended Drew engulfed me into a hug.

"Told you" he smirks. I playfully smack him on the chest. "Get packing, we're headed to Charleston in 1 hour" he states, standing up from the small couch in the hotel room. "An hour?!" I exclaimed. "Yep" he says, patting my knee. I throw my head back and sigh.
-

"You're suck a dork" I laugh as we walk to our gate to board the plane. "You're just jealou-" he starts but is cut off by fans walking up to him.

"Drew can we get a picture?" One asks. Drew smiles and nods.

"Thank you so much" they thank as they walk away.

"Mr famous" I tease, nudging him with my elbow. "You'll be treated the same way sooner or later" he jokes, catching back up to me and slinging an arm around my shoulders.
-

INSTAGRAM

                                    639,205 likesDrewstarkey   Are all of my posts Vivian now? Yes

639,205 likes
Drewstarkey Are all of my posts Vivian now? Yes. Am I complaining? No.

limited comments

Vivparker Are you the best? Yes. Am I complaining? No.

Hichasestokes See you soon Drivian😉

Lilahpate Can't wait to meet her!

Madisonbaileybabe Yay yay! We aren't complaining either😌

Brooke_starkey Who's this girl Drew🧐
^Drewstarkey Vivian Parker☺️
^Vivparker Hi👋
-

                Brooke_starkey   Who's this girl Drew🧐^Drewstarkey   Vivian Parker☺️                            ^Vivparker  Hi👋-

                                33,827 likesVivparker   Swipe to see Drew ig 🙄 jk you're my fav🥰

33,827 likes
Vivparker Swipe to see Drew ig 🙄 jk you're my fav🥰

comments have been disabled
-
-
-

We drove in silence on our way to set/conference rooms, mainly because of my nerves.

"Ready to meet the crew?" Drew asks as we pull into a parking spot out side of the main office/filming building. "Honestly?" I respond. He nods. "Nervous" I say, unbuckling my seatbelt. "Dont be. They are the best people, I promise" the blonde reassured. I give him a smile before opening my door.

"Drew!" A tall, brunette boy exclaimed as Drew and I walk to the front door of the building. "Hey Chase" Drew says, giving the other boy a weird boy handshake type thing. The two separate and Chase looks at me then back at Drew, smiling a little.

"I'm Vivian" I smile, holding out my hand. Chase accepts and shakes it. "Um lets go inside, Jonas is waiting" Chase says, turning away and walking closer to the doors.

"Everyone please welcome our newest addition, Vivian Parker, our Jenna Maybank!" Jonas says excitedly. Claps come from around the large room. I give a small wave to the group of people.

Once the clapping has stopped Jonas turns to me. "This is your script for episode 1-3" he says, handing me a binder full of white papers. "Filming for episode one starts in a month. Go meet the cast" he finishes. I nod and walk off, looking around the large room.

I feel a presence come up behind me. I turn around to find Drew standing with two sodas in his hands. "Why hello" I say, taking the sprite from his left hand. "Still nervous?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Meh. Chase seems pretty nice so if everyone else is like that then I'll be good" I say, ending it with a tight lipped smile. "They are" he tells me, patting my shoulder.

Im just about to speak again when a group of probably 6 comes up to Drew and I.

"Vivian, this is the crew" Drew states, coming over to be by my side now. "Hi, I'm Vivian" I smile. I look around the group and notice a tall darker boy, the brunette who I met earlier, a curly haired brunette, a girl with light brown hair, and a blonde longish haired boy with a brunette attached at his hip.

I'm also confused, I feel exited because I've been a fan of the show but I'm also nervous at the same time.

"Well on the far left we have JD, Madison, Austin, Chase, Madelyn, Rudy, and Elaine" Drew points from person to person. They all wave when Drew is done speaking. "It's nice to meet you" Madison says with a smile, I can tell shes just as sweet as she is made out to be.

"I'm going to go throw this away, I'll be back soon" I tell Drew before walking off.

Drew's POV

"Damn Drew" Austin jokes. "Oh shut up, she's nervous" I roll my eyes. "You like her, don't you" Madison accuses. "We've known each other for what, like 3 days?" I scoff, crossing my arms. "Drew, bud, you guys are literally going out on dates. That's not just something casual that you do" Rudy explains. "I don't even think shes into me guys" I scratch the back of my neck. They all look at me like I'm dumb. "What?!" I say. "She definitely does" Madelyn and Mads say at the same time. Just as I'm about to speak Vivian walks up next to me.