Nine: Media

TMZ article

TIMOTHEE CHALAMET and an unknown, ex Disney channel actress, Vivian Parker were spotted walking down the streets of Charleston North Carolina. The two were seen being close and touchy with each other. Though Chalamet has not confirmed his relationship with fellow actress KOL WESTBROOK. Some fans of Chalamet are suspecting that he is dating Parker.

    Timothée has also commented on many posts of Parker's

Timothée has also commented on many posts of Parker's. We do not have much information about this hidden actress but we do know that she has become recent friends with the Outer Banks cast, CHASE STOKES, MADELYN CLINE, RUDY PANKOW, DREW STARKEY, AND JONATHAN DAVIS. Fans of the hit tv series are also believing that Vivian will star in season 3. Parker is also rising in fame.

There is also new news that shocked the world. Famous actresses Bree Elordi, formally Bree Parker, and Haven Pattinson, formally Haven Parker, are sisters to Vivian. This has visibly shocked the internet. The two amazing women have gained even more famous last names. We fear that Vivian will not carry that on. Vivian has been rumored to be in an relationship with actor Drew Starkey. Though there is not hard proof that they are together, there has been many posts and comments about their relationship.

Stay tuned to see who the rising star VIVIAN PARKER is with and if she will follow in the fame of her sisters.
-

incoming phone call between Drew😳🥺 and Vivvs☺️

Hey have you seen the TMZ article yet?

Drew asks with a hint of nervousness laced in his voice, scared of what the girl on the other side might say.

I have, but I was hoping you wouldn't have

And why are you calling? Your room is literally 50 feet away from mine

It would save me the embarrassment if your answer is the opposite of what I want it to be

Drew... just come here

I will once you answer my question

And what is this question

Vivian asks, giggling a little in nervousness.

What do you think we are?

I dunno. Friends who flirt but dont want to admit it to eachother?

Vivian says like shes asking a question. It's quiet for a moment.

And what about the timothee thing?

We are just best friends. Nothing more.

Silence falls over once more.

Would you even want us to go any farther?