Four: Drew

Vivian's POV

I give Drew a side hug once I arrive back.

"Do you guys want to meet up for drinks?" Chase asks the group who's standing in a circle. There is a mixture between yeahs and sures. "Meet up at the usual place at 6?" He says, almost a question. The same response come from everyone as before.

Drew and I wave goodbye to the group and walk out the doors.

Drew and I are now in his car, on our way to his apartment to help him unload his things.

"Hey Drew?" I ask, turning down the music. "Yeah?" He says. "I never really asked but do you think I could crash on your couch tonight? I cant get an apartment until tomorrow" I ask quietly, nervous about what he'll say. "Yeah sure and you dont have to sleep on the couch, we have a spare room" he informs me. "Thank you, Drew" I smile. "To save some money you could just stay in the um room" he tells me nervously as he taps a finger on the steering wheel. "I mean I don't knowww" I tease. He takes a hand off the steering wheel and slaps my thigh playfully. "What!" I joke, throwing my hands up in a surrendering manner. He just shakes his head and laughs at me.
-
INSTAGRAM

            Drewstarkey   Explorin with @Vivparker 🥱

Drewstarkey Explorin with @Vivparker 🥱

limited comments

Vivparker Ofc I had to do it with you🙄 I'm jk🥰

Hichasestokes Are you guys going to be late😐
^Drewstarkey If anything you're gonna be late

Brooke_starkey Drew....
^Drewstarkey Brooke...

Madisonbaileybabe Ready for tonight!

Rudeth She looks like she was ignoring you my guy
^Vivparker He made me mad so I stole his phone
-
TMZ

IS actress, model, and singer VIVIAN PARKER and DREW STARKEY a thing?

VIVIAN PARKER is a 21 year old model, actress, and singer. Parker is from Tennessee and began modeling at the age of 6. Vivian has one past ex who is unknown but is rumored to be dating Outerbanks star, Drew Starkey.

    Starkey and Parker have been posting recently about each other and of each other

Starkey and Parker have been posting recently about each other and of each other. Now this behavior is odd because Vivian is very unknown in the industry unlike Drew whom is famous.

Vivian commented ""I'm actually going to fall on my face" was also used quiet a lot by the Drew Starkey🥰". There has been other flirtatious comments exchanged between the two. Recently Parker turned off her comments due to the hate she has been getting. Drew has also clapped back at a few of them

We will let you all know if we find anything further.
-
-
-
-
-

"Viv!" Drew shouts from outside his bathroom door. I open the door and exit the bathroom. "Ready?" He asks, more calmly this time. I laugh slightly. "Is that it? You shouted and all you had to ask is if I was ready" I smack a hand on my face. Drew nods his head. "Yes I am" I smile, walking to the front door.

-

"Why hello you guys" Chase greets as we walk over to the group. "Mads Bailey isn't even here yet, cut us some slack" Drew laughs.

Everyone has now had a couple of drinks and everyone is talking.

"Wait wait, Vivian" Madalyn says, trying to compose her laughter. "Hm" I respond as I take a sip of my drink. At the moment I'm a little buzzed but nothing major unlike Mads. "How are you and Drew" she raises her shoulders up and down. "We're just going out, Madelyn. Plus I really don't think it will go further" I roll my eyes. "Oh come on Viv" Madison says. "What!" I cross my arms, setting my drink down. "You two have known each other for little time and you guys seem like you've known each other for years!" Madison explains. "Just a good friendship I guess" I shrug. They both give me a look. "Guys stop" I drag on. "What if it were to go farther?" Madelyn questions. "Well it wont! I'm not going to risk it since we work together" I tell them, looking down at my hands. "Oh girl, trust me you wouldn't ruin it" Madison chuckles. "Well I'm going to go chat with the boys" I say, standing up from my seat. "Yeah go find Drew!" Madison teases. I flip them off as I walk away.

"Nice to see you again" Rudy jokes. "I was with the girls for what. Like 15 minutes" I reply, rolling my eyes playfully.

I'm talking with Rudy, Austin, and JD when Drew comes walking over to us.

"Where have you been?" He asks as he gives me a hug. "Just talking with the girls" I smile up at him. "The bar is closing soon, you ready?" He asks me. "If you are" I respond. "But are you sober enough to drive?" I finish. He laughs a little before speaking. "Yes, I'm good to drive" he says with a smile on his face.

"Well we are going to go" Drew says to the boys, he rests an arm around my waist. "Hey I think all of us are going to head out as well" Chase tells us. We turn around and begin to walk towards the door.

Everyone is now outside the doors of the bar just chatting before we split out ways and I'm talking with drew in our own little conversation.

"V?" Drew asks as he fiddles with the rings on his fingers. "Yeah?" I respond, looking up at him. "Wait before you ask anything, I'm not going to remember it tomorrow so you probably shouldn't ask" I slur, hugging him after I speak.

Drew's POV

The whole group is outside of the bar now talking before we all head back to our apartments. Vivian and I are in our own conversation while everyone else is in their own.

"V?" I ask, messing with the rings on my hands. "Yeah?" She responds. A small giggle escapes from her. "Wait before you ask anything, I'm not going to remember it tomorrow so you should probably shouldn't ask" she slurs out. After speaking she pulls me into an unexpected hug. Dont get me wrong, I'm an affectionate person but over the past few days, she hasn't been.

I wrap my arms around her but not I just can't help but think what she thinks about us.

While shes wrapped in my embrace, some of the group notices and a few of them takes a picture.

"I think its time we starts heading home" I tell the group, trying not to be awkward. "Elaine and I will see you guys soon" Rudy tells me. "Alright well I'll see you guys at the shoot tomorrow" I wave as I lace my fingers in with Vivians.