Sixteen: The Maddies

I've just given back my clothes from todays filming when I get a phone call from Mads.

"What's up?" I ask as I put my tissues back into my purse. "Where are you at?" She questions. "Um I just walked out of costume?" I say, almost a question. "Well Madison and I are coming to get you" she tells me right before hanging up. Shes being weird.

"Why did you guys want to pick me up" I laugh as I get into the back seat. "It's your birthday so were going to party pouge style" Madison jokes. "No but in all seriousness we are just heading over to Chase and I's apartment. The whole groups going to be there" Madelyn tells me. "Is-" I start but they cut me off. "Yes Drew will be there!" The two girls exclaim at the same time. I groan and smack my head on the back of my seat.

"What even happened to you guys?" Madelyn asks as she drives. "It's kind of complicated" I say. "And? Tell us" Madison complains. "Basically he called me and asked if I saw the tmz article, then asked me what I though we were" I tell them, pausing. "I told him that we were friends who flirted but didn't want to admit our feelings for each other." "So thats why you guys ended that? Because you didn't say what he wanted you to?" Madison questions. "No, he then asked if I wanted to go any further with the relationship and I told him I don't know..." I say, trawling off at the end. "Viv..." Madelyn says in a sweet but sadden voice. "It's not a big deal. I just didnt want to ruin our work relationship."

Madison whips her head around and gives me a 'seriously look'. "Have you seen Chase and Mads? Even Rudy and Elaine!" I turn my face away from the girls and look out the window. "Vivian. Everyone else that has found each other in working for this show is doing pretty well in their relationships. Don't back out in fear of it being awkward on set!" the curly haired brunette exclaims. "Well its too late now, Madison" I groan. "I mean not really" Madelyn chirps in. "Yeah, he's not dating Lily anymore" Madison completes. I look back at them with my eyebrows furrowed. "What?" "Yeah, he broke up with her a few days ago because she was cheating or something" Madelyn tells me.

"Well now that were here, go change and we'll meet you down by the pool" Madison instructs. I laugh as I get out of the car.

Ive now just got to the door and I've been knocking for a solid minute.

"Chase! Open the door!" I shout as I bang my hand on the front door. I'm about to knock again when the door opens quickly. A tall blonde stands at the door.

"Hey um I just need to change real quick" I say as I squeeze past him. "Are you heading down to the beach or something?" He asks as I reach the bathroom door. "Yes Drew, what does it look like" I say in an annoyed tone, then closing the door.
-
Madelyns POV

"We need to think of a plan to get Drew and Viv together" I tell Maddie as we make our way to the pool. "How though" Madison thinks out loud. "Well we just need to push them together whenever possible" I explain. "We definitely need a code word for all of this" Madison says. "How about flowers? Whenever we need to tell someone to do something we just use flowers in a sentence or just say flowers" I shrug. "Yeah, lets do that" Maddie responds with a smile, flipping down her sunglasses.
-

Vivians POV

I step out of the bathroom and see Drew just laying down on his bed.

"Are you the only one not down there?" I ask, leaning against his door frame. He brings his head up from his phone. "Yeah I just didn't think it would be right if I were to go" he tells me. I look at him with soft eyes. "Drew, we made the agreement so it wouldn't break our friendship. You avoiding me is doing the opposite" I tell him, crossing my arms. "So get your ass up and come with me" I tell him. "Vivia-" "Drew!" I scold. He brings his attention back to his phone now. I walk into his room and go to find his back that he obviously hasn't unpacked yet. When I go to the other side of his bed there it is. I reach my hand in the bag and pull out a pair of swim trunks.

Walking past his bed I throw them at him. "Either A your upset about that dumbass girl or B you genuinely don't want to go. Either way, you're coming down stairs" I slightly joke as I walk out of his room. "I hate you Vivian!" He shouts as I exit the apartment. "No you don't!" I shout back before closing the door.

I've just made it to the elevator and just pressed the button when I hear heavy foot steps behind me. I turn around with a smile on my face.

"Don't look at me like that" the blonde jokes. "I didn't want to anyways" I tease as I walk into the elevator, Drew walking behind me. "Can I ask a question" Drew says, breaking the silence. I nod. "How did you know Lily and I broke up?" He asks. "The Maddies" I tell him. "Can I ask you a question" I return. He shrugs. "Did she make you happy?" "I'm going to tell you yes, but did she actually? No" he responds, messing with his rings. "So why did you date her Drew" I ask smacking my forehead. "I was upset about what happened, not going to lie. So I agreed to a random girl in my dms" he laughs at the end.

"I'm sorry" I confess. "I've felt really bad about this whole thing and-" I'm about to tell him when I've been meaning to for a while now but my phone rings and coincidentally enough the elevator door opens as well. I hold up a finger and walk out from the elevator and off to a bench near the pool.

incoming call from Tom😊 and Vivian

Yes?

I saw the way you and Drew kissed earlier on set today

It was for the show, Tom. Nothing different

I was lying and I can feel that he could definitely tell

You still like him, Vivian

I dont even know how I feel anymore and I'm not about to tell him that

Tom-

No Vivian. You need to figure all of your shit out. You cant keep coming back to me when you dont know what to do

Tom please dont

I'm leaving in the morning, come back to the apartment later or dont. We're done

phone call between Tom😊 and Vivian has ended
------