Eleven: Christine Vivian Parker

I walk through the doors and immediately spot my sister in the kitchen with her kids.

"Haven!" I exclaimed as I run towards her. The brunette drops the dish that she was washing back into the sink and comes running to me as well. "Holy shit, Viv. You're so different now" Haven says as she pulls me into a tight hug. "I know. 2 years were too long" I tell her as I pull away.

"Lux Ivy!" My sister shouts. A few seconds later Lux walks out from the study. "Aunt Cece!" The brunette squeals as she quickly walks towards me. "You've gotten so big Luxie" I smile as I pull her into a hug. "Ive missed you" she smiles. "I know, I should have visited sooner" I say. "At least you're here now" Robert says, approaching behind us.

I'm about to ask where Xela and Juni are when my phone buzzes. I pick it out of my back pocket and reveal the buzz to be a text message from Timmy.

"Hey Timmy is still in the car and I guess I forgot something so I'm going to go check" I tell the family as I start to walk for the doors.

"What's the emergency" I ask as I run out to T's white Tesla. "Has anyone texted you or anything? Like Madison or anyone?" Timmy asks, confusion in his voice. "No?" I respond confused. Timothée takes a deep breath in before speaking. "Hesalreadywithanothergirl" the boy says quickly. The bad part is, I understood every word. My eyes soften and fill with tears. "No, we- we" I start but cant get it all out. "Vivian. You told him that you didn't know if you wanted to go further. You cant really get too upset" the curly haired brunette tells me with a soft voice. I know he's right but at the moment thats not helping.

"I'm going to call an old friend after I go and um excuse my self" I say, standing up and a tear falling down my face. "Christine Vivian Parker, dont do anything stupid" Timothée warns. I ignore him as I step out of the car.

As I'm walking towards the front door of my sister's house I bring up a contact and call it.

Active call between Tom☕️ and Vivian🧁

Hello?

I'm sorry to be calling and I know you're still probably upset but could you possibly pick me up from my sister's house?

Vivian says, in a unsteady voice.
Yeah, its alright. Ill see you soon love

Thank you so much Tom

Call ended

Before walking into the house I pull myself together.

"Hey Haven?" I ask, as I walk in closer to their main family room. "Yeah?" She responds, lifting her head from her phone. "Um Tom is coming to pick me up shortly. Something happened and I need to get my mind off of it" I tell her as I fidget with my hands. "Vivvy.." my sister says in a concerned voice. "Tom is great Have. He's better than Drew will be" I say before turning around and heading to the door.

About 5 minutes later a black Lincoln pulls in. I walk to the passenger seat door and sigh as I sit in the familiar seat. We take off immediately and head off to somewhere.

Once we arrive, I turn my head and look at the concerned brunette boy next to me. "Are you still upset?" I ask in a low voice, in attempt to avoid talking about me. "Vivian, its been a year. Plus it was my fault. Not yours" he reassures, placing his hand on my knee. "The media was at fault, Tom" I say, slightly annoyed. "The media ruined us." I don't know what came over us but right after that left my mouth our faces inched closer and closer together.

-2 hours later-

Were just laughing and talking as we walk along the sidewalk until a fan comes walking up to Tom with a huge smile on her face.

"Tom! Can I get a picture?!" She asks, excitedly. Tom nods his head and gets closer to the girl. "Thank you so much!" The girl exclaimed as she walks away.

"So the new series huh" Tom starts as we walk down past shops. "Yeah, I'm really exited to start filming. Are you doing any new projects?" I ask. He nods his head. "A series and another spiderman" he laughs at the last part. "Another?!" I say, still shocked that they are doing more with him. He chuckles slightly. "Dont Andrew and Toby only have 2-3 a piece? Wont this be your fourth?" I question, sipping my drink. "I mean yeah but I believe this will be my last singular movie" he says, placing an arm around my waist as we go across a cross walk.

I'm not entirely shocked that he did that. Sometimes I swear Tom was put piece by piece together by a woman. He's perfect.

"After Outer Banks or during are you planning to audition for other things?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm not entirely sure though on what genre" I inform him. He nods along with me.

Tom and I ended our day by heading back to his house and having a few drinks. I'm sitting at the bar in his kitchen and he is standing in the kitchen; on the front side of me.

"Sometimes I forget you're freshly 21" The brunette laughs. "Oh shut it Tom" I roll my eyes playfully.

It's been about 8 minutes and we've moved to the couch. I'm sitting next to Tom and he has his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey do you mind if we touch lightly on what happened?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No, yeah. Lets talk about it since we never really did." "So did the media actually ruin your feelings for me or did you just say that?" I question, sipping on my wine. "Ive never lost my feelings for you, Vivian" he tells me, looking me in my eyes now. "Sometimes the hate just needs to be blocked out when you truly love someone but we didnt do that." I down at my glass and back up at him then bringing my hand up and moving a piece of hair from his face. Slowly our faces got closer and closer together.
--