Fifteen: Day 1

I woke this morning to sun hitting me directly in my eyes. I stir and hide my face into my pillow. That is followed by an arm being snuck around my waist and being pulled closer to another warm body.

"Happy birthday" he says into the crook of my neck. I turn over to where I'm now facing him. Bringing my hand up, I run my fingers through his dark hair.

"I truly wish I could stay here all day but I have to go to work" I say in a quiet, soft voice. Tom pouts out his lower lip. "Stop by or something" I suggest as I sit up, throwing the shirt on that was sitting at the end of the bed. "Do you really think that's a good idea?" He questions, sitting up along with me. "Yeah. Its all good now. Plus you're Tom freaking Holland" I tease, pulling the blankets off of me. "Well I will see you later" he jokingly winks before flopping back down again.

I hurry over to the far side of the bedroom and grab my bags before heading out the door in a matching sweat set.

A knock comes from the apartment door just as I'm finishing putting on my shoes. I open the door to reveal Madelyn.

"Heyy!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. "Ugh I havent seen you in forever" I tell her as I sling my bag over my shoulder. "I knowww" she drags on. "Chase is in the car so just ignore him. I think he's still in a mood." I nod.
~

"Vivian! So nice to see you!" Jonas greets as I walk onto set. I give him a side hug before going off and taking my place.

The first scene for today is when Rafe and Jenna get to know each other as they wait for their siblings. This is just great starting off with this scene. I haven't talked to Drew for about three and a half weeks.

"Is everyone ready?" Jonas calls out. I give him a thumbs up and so does Drew. "Action!" He shouts.

"So um hows your dad" my character jokes. I'm currently sitting on a box in the sand, looking at Drew who is sitting against a tree. "Too soon?" I make a tight mouth gasping sound. "Shut the fuck up Jenna" the blonde complains as he rests his head into his hands. "My bad" I say throwing my hands up. There is silence for a moment. "Do you have weed" I say, rolling my eyes. "Do I? Yes. For you? No." "Come onnn Rafe. Just a little!" "Absolutely not." "Why?" I protest. "Because you dont need to do drugs" he says in a huff. "Me? Rafe you're practically a crackhead!" "It's just not safe for your age" he says bluntly before lighting a blunt. "I'm 16! What the hell is wrong with that!" "That's my point" he says, pointing at me. "You're too young." "Am not!" "If you keep fucking yelling were gonna get caught. Not shut up" he groans before passing me his blunt. I put the prop in my mouth and look up at the fake sky.

"Cut!" Jonas shouts. I take the nasty prop out of my mouth and look towards him. When looking at him I notice Tom is standing close behind Jonas. Not a great time considering the scene were about to do.

"Get set by the ocean for scene two. We'll run through the scene before filming" the dark haired man tells us.

With that being said I walk closer to the water and sit down. I dip my feet into the water to make it look like I've been sitting there for a while.

"Whenever you guys are ready" another director says.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk" Drew recites. I turn my head to where I'm looking at him. "You really messed up Rafe" I say in a soft low voice but still to the point where the directors can hear. "I know but thats all because of my stupid dad." "That doesn't change anything Rafe, you still did all of that." "Ill change, I promise, J." I look at him with soft eyes and lean into our scripted kiss.

Something happened when we kiss but I don't know why. All of my feelings for Drew came back. This is not going to be good.

"Okay now lets do it again! That was great guys!" Jonas shouts. I turn my head to look at Jonas but fail to look at him. Instead my eyes land on Tom, he's scratching the back of his head and looks hurt. I just shake my head and hope I'm imagining things.

"What's wrong?" Drew asks as I re-situate myself. Drew cares for once again? Shocker. "Just Tom, he looks upset at something. Probably just his work" I say, wiping sand off of my knees. "He did also just see you kiss your ex dude thing, Viv" he suggests. "1. You dont get to call me Viv. 2. I dont think so. I mean I've seen him kiss Zendaya for multiple movies" I say, pushing the hair behind my ears. Drews about to speak when Jonas yells 'action'.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk" Drew recites. I turn my head to where I'm looking at him. "You really messed up Rafe" I say in a soft low voice but still to the point where the directors can hear. "I know but thats all because of my stupid dad." "That doesn't change anything Rafe, you still did all of that." "Ill change, I promise, J." I look at him with soft eyes and lean into our scripted kiss again.

Clapping erupts from the crowd of directors and fellow cast mates.

"And that is a wrap for the first day of filming!" Jonas and others shout. Drew stands up right before me and lends his hand down to me. I look at it then back up at him. "I'm good but thanks" I scoff before standing up and walk off towards Tom who is standing by the road.

"Hey" I smile, leaning in to kiss him. Before our lips touch the brunette pulls his head back and away from me. I furrow my eye brows at him. "What?" I slightly laugh, confused. "You just kissed someone else, I don't want to kiss you after that" he scoffs. I look at him, my eyes squinted. "Ive kissed you after many of your shoots for movies and I never complain. What's the deal, Tom" I fold my arms. "Nothing. Lets just go back to the apartment" He sighs, turning away from me. "No, I'm going to get changed and meet up with Mads. See you in a few hours. Please don't come" I roll my eyes and began walking towards the golf cart that transports us.