Seven: Brunette

Vivian POV

This morning I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I stretch widely on my large bed. A nock comes from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Come in" I say. The door opens slowly to reveal a tall blond standing with a small bouquet of flowers. "Drew" I say quietly, in awe. The boy walks in and comes to sit down on the side of my bed.

"Drew" I quietly say, pouting out my bottom lip. Flowers are my favorite. A smile spreads across his face followed by a sweet laugh. "Congratulations on your song coming out tonight" Drew says, handing me the flowers. I get up out of bed and embrace him in a hug. "Thank you, flowers are my favorite" I say in our hug.

"Oh and good luck at your shoot today" he says as he walks out my bedroom door.

Not even a second later my door reopens to reveal Drew for the second time.

"Remember that we are going from your shoot straight to the date location" He tells me. "Date location?" I say confused. "Where we are going is a surprise. Your stylist has picked your outfit out already" he smiles before shutting the door.
-

12:00 pm

I'm getting ready in the bathroom when my phone rings. I lift up my phone to read an incoming call from Timothée.

INCOMING FACETIME BETWEEN Timmy😎 and Vivs🥶

What are you doing today?

Going to a shoot? Why.

For Winston?

I mean yeah... how do you know my photographers name?

Maybe because I'm in town and I asked around

No way!

Send me your apartment information and I'll be by

Okay! Bye!
--

An exited squeal escapes from my mouth as I jump up and down happily. I quickly bring Timmy's name up and send him the information.
-

It's been around 30 minutes and I've been chatting with Rudy in the living room, Elaine is out with Jonas.

"Please tell me you're kidding" Rudy laughs. "No! I actually did!" I laugh along. I'm about to speak again when a knock comes from the door. "I'll get it" Rudy says, recovering from his laughter. I turn my head into my phone.

Rudy gets up and opens the door to reveal a slightly shorter brunette.

"I think you have the wrong house" Rudy says, almost closing the door. "Doesn't Vivian live here?" I hear a voice asks. My ears perk up and I turn my head. My eyes land on the familiar boy I haven't seen in years. "Timothée!" I exclaim, running to the door. He steps in and engulfs me into a hug.

"Comment vas tu beauté(How are you beautiful)" the brunette asks in out embrace. "Incroyable, je suis si heureux de vous voir(Amazing, am so happy to see you)" I respond, pulling out from out hug. I bring my hands up to his face and cup his cheeks gently. "Maintenant regarde qui est beau (now look who is handsome)" I joke. "Oh fuck off" he jokes back, pulling me into a side hug. I turn my head so I'm now facing Rudy, he looks so lost.

"Hi, I'm Timothée" my best friend introduces, sticking his hand out for Rudy to take. "Um- Rudy. My names Rudy" the blonde stutters. A small laugh comes from me. "So uh where are you guys going?" Rudy asks with a pause. "Thought I'd give her a lift to her shoot since she doesn't have a car" Timothée tells the blonde. "Well um okay. Oh and Vivian, Drew is picking you up after" Rudy says, making the 'Drew' more annunciated. "Okay, thanks Rudy. See you back here at 7?" I ask as I walk back closer to the door. Rudy nods. "Yep. Have fun."
-
-
INSTAGRAM