Chapter 4 September 1st

Ok we are skipping to the train ride brought to you by my bro being an arrogant toe rag.

Crystals PVO

I stand next to my parents as they love my brother to bits. Mum tells me the same thing every year so I deside to just leave this full moon was bad. Once in a blue moon I go crazy I turn into this crazy siren thing and hurt myself, and if I can those around me. Which is why I get locked in the basement, with a small pool and a window. They lock me up, when I'm at Hogwarts I just stay in my room that has windows that don't break and has the time lock on the door. It has a bathroom and everything usually I just get 'moonstruck' as my brother puts it. I have scratches and bruises all over my arms and torso. I wear long sleeves not wanting anyone to know. They are starting to fade though so thats a plus. I find an emtpy compartment and curl up in a ball falling asleep. I woke up when Lily came in after her perfects meeting. "Hey Lils," I say still groggy. "Hey how was it?" She asks I pull my sleeves up a little and she gasps, "That bad?" She asks with concern I nod looking out the window as 000 door opens again and my brother Peter and Remus walk in I quickly pull my sleeves down, I hope Remus or Peter didn't see my arms. It would cause a lot of suspicion. "Get out," I tell them giving them a stern glare. "No can do sis, Sirus is snogging his new conquest in our cabin and all the cabins are full." James responds, I inwardly groan as Lily stands up. "Ok see ya Crys, (kris) see ya later." She says before running out of the compartment A. To get away from my annoying brother and B. To go sit with Severus, also to get away from James. "Why do you have to scare away my friend everytime your around her?!" I yell at him crossing my arms upset. "Whatever Crystal you can leave if you don't like it. Its not like I try to scare off my Lily-Flower" He tells me. "This was my compartment, you an your idiotic friends came barging in, and shes not your anything!" I yell before storming out. I wander the corridor til I find a compartemt with only Siruis' s little brother in it. We are secretly friends, no one exactly knows of our friendship, we sometimes study together and complain about our big brothers. "Hey Reggie whats up?" I ask entering the compartment. "Hey Cece, whats up?" He asks putting his book down, "Brother being an ass thats what," I say sitting down across from him. "When isn't he?" He says I open my mouth but close it realizing he's right. He smirks and we both start reading our books. We soon arive and go our separate ways. I meet up with Lily and Sev sitting with them in the carriages. We go to our tables and I go back to my book, I tune out everything til the food apears in front of us. I put a little fish on my plate and start eating. Afterwards everyone goes to the diffrent common rooms and I go straight to my personal dorm, ignoring my brother and his friends. I fall asleep quickly after changing. Hoping for a betyer day tommorow.

How is this can I get some feedback. I love hearing your ideas, please comment I barely ever get them on any of my storys so please. 💧-Crystal