Chapter 6 H2 No!

Crystals POV

  My eyes widen as I make a run for the bathroom I make it in Remus running over, I shut the door before I finally transform unfortunately the door hits a pile of dirty clothes opening the door up wide. I turn over onto my back seeing Remus standing there just as shocked as I am. We both get snapped out of it when we hear laughing. "I'll explain everything later, please! Don't tell them." I talk/shout. I slam the door shut with my tail. I hear the door open and my brother, Siruis, and Peters voices. "Remus you look like you saw a ghost, whats up man?" I hear Siruis say. I'm scared he will tell this can't be happening Remus knows what I am. I barely hear Remus tell him he's fine. I am so dead. I start to use my heat power and steam myself till I have my legs back. I start to calm myself down and grab the invisibly cloak, I wait til its quiet before putting it on and leaving the bathroom running out and I don't stop til I'm in my dorm. With any luck he will think it was a dream. I fall asleep wondering what will happen to me if it gets out. I'll have to leave. Leave and never look back. If I fall asleep dredding whats to come.

Beforehand
Remus's POV
After the boys leave to pull the prank I set up my own welcome prank, I hear footsteps and so I watch as the door opens. The bucket of water dumps on Crystal. She looks at me before bolting to the bathroom. I run over too wanting to apologize she trys to slam the door but it bounces back on a pile of Peters clothes. I see her fall and water engulfs her for a second then she has am orange tail. She turns herself on her back we stare at eachother for what seems like an hour both in shock. Shes a mermaid?! I thought mermaids were awful, I mean the black lake is full of them. But she doesn't look anything like them she looks way prettier than that. All of a sudden we hear laughing THE OTHERS, she gives me a pleeding look, "I'll explain everything later, please! Don't tell them," she begs before using her sparkling orange tail to slam the door. I continue to stare dumbfounded at the door as the others walk in Sirius claps me on the back, "Remus you look like you saw a ghost, what's up man?" Siruis asks noticing my expression. "I'm fine." I whisper before walking away from the door. We talk for a while before falling asleep. I wake up around midnight and enter the bathroom. I look around for Crystal but she was gone, or maybe she was never here. I don't want to make a fool of myself.  Maybe I'll spill water on her. But I have to do it when they're aren't people around. Or I'll ask James. He has to know, right? I'll just go back to bed. I fall asleep dreaming of mermaids and Crystal.

Ok ya Christmas next? So cant wait to write more. I know not a lot of people read my storys but ya I want to update all my books before exams in a couple of weeks. Bye for now Crystal