Confession

Ok so what am I doing no one wants this story but I'll do add a part anyways.
James POV
"Moony! Hey what are you doing out here? And what's this thing?" Padfoot says taking the wolf figurine into his hands. "Uh idk I didn't even notice it." Moony says with a smile and looks towards me. "hey prongs isn't that wolf cool?" He say making me grow nervous he must know and that's not good. "Huh ya it's cool. Hey why don't we dye the squid red and gold? For our next prank? Come on Pads let's go plan it!" I say with a worried smirk trying to distract Padfoot. "Awesome idea come on Moony!" Pads says but he shake his head. "I'll stay for a bit I think," he replys quickly. Almost to quick, "Right well we'll see you later! Bye" i fake laugh and drag Sirius away. "Shoot uh Pads I think I dropped my wand, meet you in the dorm?" I ask nervously. "Ya sure see ya up there! And tell Moony to hurry up!" He says walking off. I run back to Remus to see him looking for Crystal in the water. "Your not gonna tell anyone right? Cause I gotta say Moons if you get her hurt I will hurt you...and I may be more willing to give up a couple of your secrets." I threaten hoping nothing happens cause I don't want to break his trust. "Prongs, James, I'd never hurt her you'd know that!" He whisper yells. "So you told her?" I ask picking up the wolf. "No, but I'm thinking about it, I mean, I think I should tell her. What do you think?" He reply's acting kinda weird. Almost as if...he likes her? No that can't be, right? "D-do you...do you like... like, like like, my sister? Cause dude eww!" I exclaim grossed out. "NO...no! Maybe? Idk man." Moony tells me sitting down. "We will talk about this later come on she'll be fine down there." I say dragging Remus up the hill.

Not sure why I didn't post this a while ago