Chapter 8 The Story

Crystals POV

Remus is so curious I mean I guess it isn't everyday that you meet a half-blood pure blood. Hes so cute and excited. Im willing to tell him my story. Honestly I probably wouldn't have done this for anyone else but him. Definitely not for Black or Reggie or Pete or any of my other friends well Black and Peter's not really my friend I'm kinda just staring at him lost in thought till, "Crys? Are you ok?" Remus says making me blush realizing I zoned out. "Ya sorry I just uh sorry. So umm it happened when I was six. We went to Astralia on vacation and I found this pool of water during the full moon it was in this volcano and the moon was above the top and I dove in trying to find a way out. The water was filled with magic. The next morning I woke up and I was a mermaid." I explain to Remus who is hanging onto my every word. "So that's my story." I say making him smile and making me blush a tad again. "Well that's amazing. What type of powers do you have?" He asks. It's weird he really likes this me. "Well how about I show you?" I suggest starting to be glad he found out what I am. "Sure sounds great." He says excited. I can't blame him though. It does seem existing if you don't know x ball and bringing it close carving it into a wolf, before freezin/hardening it turning it into a figurine and letting it drop into my hand, before handing it to you.

Remus looks amazed but has a tint of worry in his eyes. "Th-this is so beautiful," Remus tells me with wonder. "Well not really, Remus I want to-" I begin before I'm cut off by laughing that sounds way too familiar. Me and Remus turn to each other in panic before I whisper, "Black!" As Remus whisper yells, "Padfoot!" We stand up, as Remus looks around. I take the distraction to dive into the lake and watch from beneath the surface as Sirius and James walks over to Remus. Unfortunately I can't here anything so I just swim down to the small cave with an air pocket in it I found last year. I fall asleep before realizing that I forgot the wolf 🐺 figurine.

Dun dun dunno If I should continue.

Ok I will (I painted that! Isn't it perfect?)

Remus's POV

I hear laughter interrupting Crystal 🔮. Crystal whisper yells "Black!" As I whisper, "Padfoot!" We both stand in panic, I start looking around before hearing a splash. I curse under my breath at my friend's timing as they walk over to me.