4.)ARE WE.....FRIENDS?

.•♫•♬•*•♬•♫•.

Normal P.O.V

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩..."

Saiki grabbed you by your waist,steadying you and gave the males a glare.

"W-What's the matter with you,Saiki?Don't you want to see her face as well?",they asked,seemingly a bit afraid of his sudden coldness.

Nendo and Kaido rushed to Saiki's side,who was still holding you

"Hey,my pal's right.Who the hell do you think you are,forcing it upon her like that?Huh?",Nendo spoke up,"Just leave the girl alone."

The males stepped back in fear,"F-Fine,we won't force her anymore!",saying that,they ran out.And soon,the class also lost interest,going back to whatever they were doing,although one girl wasn't having it.

"What the hell!Why would Saiki-kun even go to the trouble of saving her?!Sure I was the one who told those boys to take off her box but still....Arrgh!I'm so infuriated!He should pay attention to me!"

Little did she know,her thoughts were being read by a certain psychic.

Glancing down you who was trembling,he let out a sigh.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?"

You nodded and breathed out,"T-Thank you for saving me...."

Saiki simply nodded and let go,keeping his hand on your shoulder to keep you steady.

You took a deep breath and turned to the three boys,"I really appreciate it...sorry for bothering you."

"It's fine!",Nendo waved it off,"Anyway,wanna come with us to eat ramen?"

You widened your eyes under the box,"M-Me?"

"Sure,aren't we friends?",Kaido spoke up as well,smiling at you.

"Fr..iends....?",You mumbled,looking down.

"Yeah,friends!Ain't that right,pal?",Nendo grinned,slapping Saiki on his back.

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧,𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘮𝘦?"

"Anyway,let's go!",Nendo spoke up and started walking,Saiki and Kaido following behind as you slowly marched up to them,smiling a little.

"Maybe,I can really have friends....",you thought,unaware of the fact that Saiki was observing you.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦,𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭...𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴,𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩,𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦...𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦,𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺?"
____________________