8.)NOW EVERYONE SAW MY FACE...JUST GREAT!

.•♫•♬•*•♬•♫•.

Normal P.O.V

Saiki stood there,silent for a few minutes before sighing and entered the house.He felt guilty and wanted to apologize,buuut his social skills were zero to minus so he didn't know what to say...for now at least.

Soon,his father,Kuniharu came back from work looking very tired and unlike other days,he had a big bruise on his right cheek.

"Welcome back,dea-Oh my!What happened?",Kurumi gasped at the huge bruise as Saiki raised an eye brow.

"The chairman of the company I worked in punched me today!Said something about his daughter being in danger and rushed out.When I tried stopping him,he punched me across the hallway saying I could either get lost or jump off the building!ಥ_ಥ

"Dear,that sounds horrible,let me put some medicine on that bruise and then we'll have dinner.Get changed first though.",Kurumi answered as Saiki got up and headed to his room saying that he was not hungry.

"Well,what happened to Kusuo?It's not like him to skip dinner....",Kuniharu asked,confused as Kurumi laughed awkwardly.

"Well......"

A few minutes later~

"HE DID WHAT?!!!!!!SAIKI KUSUO!GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!"

Saiki sighed,"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧,𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯..."

Saiki headed downstairs with a glare on his face,"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?"

"Adskftgdgvxdgjiufsscvn!"

".....𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘐 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥..."

"Y-y-you h-how,wha-why?!Just why,Kusuo!Why would you say that to a girl?!!!She could have been a potential friend or even better!A girlfriend!!!",Kuniharu screeched,crying comical tears.Saiki only rolled his eyes,annoyed.He already felt guilty enough that he said that to you and there was absolutely no need for him to be reminded of that.

"𝘜𝘨𝘩...𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺?𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸,𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺?",saying that,Saiki teleported off to who knows where?

His parents could only look at each other worriedly.

"Sooooo,about this girl,who is she?",Kuniharu asked as Kurumi started sparkling and squealed.

"Oh honey!You should have seen how beautiful and pretty and cute she was!Those E/C eyes!That H/C hair!Her features!I don't understand why she would want to hide all of that!"

"Ha ha,is that so?I would also love to meet her.I'm sure she'll be a perfect match for our son.......if he manages to fix their relationship...."

"I hope so..."
_____________________________

~Back to you~

You had stomped off into your room,startling your elder brother who was just lying on the sofa.As he was wondering what was going on,your father also came running into the room,heading upstairs to you.

"Honey!Sweetie!Sugar-pie,wait!"

'Nani the fuck?',B/N thought as he also headed upstairs to your room,wondering what the heck was going on.

"Did anyone do anything to her?",he mumbled as he opened your door,suddenly a vase came flying past him,missing his face by an inch.

'Holy shit!',he paled as he saw your bed and room out of place with you under the covers as your father was trembling in the corner mumbling 'scary' again and again.