12.)FIXING PROBLEMS

.•♫•♬•*•♬•♫•.

Normal P.O.V~

Saiki was currently amused at your reaction as you sat there like a gaping fish.

The male had proceeded to explain to you about how his powers worked and stuff,and all of the abilities he possessed, when you had responded with a 'Say what now',going so far as to twist and bend a spoon,shaping it into a flower,how that happened,I have no clue.

Anyways,you stayed silent the whole time,sitting like a statue as you took in the information.Saiki was currently waiting for your response.

"Oh wow.....",you replied blankly after a good couple of minutes.

The male deadpanned,"𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺,𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺,𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩?",he responds making you flustered.

"I-I mean!H-How else would I react?!",you stuttered a reply as he seemed to shrug.

"𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺.𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵,𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵."

You huffed,"Well,I think it's amazing and all,that psychic power of yours,but I can't help but ask,isn't it burdening?"

Saiki's eyes widened visibly as he stared at you,"What do you mean?"

"Those abilities,I simply can't imagine myself wearing glasses and safety pins on my head,sorry,pun not intended and even change the whole world entirely just so I can blend in with normal people.Well,at first,it might be exciting and all,knowing you have cool superpowers and be able to do anything,but when time passes,you slowly realize that what you thought was a blessing was actually a curse.So I figured that it would be really troublesome for you,although sometimes,your abilities might come in handy.",you finished,taking in the awkward atmosphere.

"..."

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭?"

"I-I just said what was on my mind,excuse you!",you exclaimed,waving your hands around,getting another amused stare from the psychic himself.

~Meanwhile,at your house~

"Ahahaha!Ha-B/N?What are you looking for?",F/N asked,blinking at the sight of your brother who was in the middle of lifting up the sofas.

"Y/N told me that she saw a tooth fairy so I'm searching for it.I need a new video game!"

"Oh,cool!I also want a new coffee cup!Let me help!"

And so,the two idiots continued their search for the inexistent tooth fairy with F/N laughing all the while.

~Back to you~