5.)A NEW DAY OF SOCIALIZING AND DREAD

.•♫•♬•*•♬•♫•.

Saiki's P.O.V

"Are we...friends?"

I paused when she asked me that.Sure,Nendo and Kaido had already seen her as their friend but was it the same for me?Do I even want her to be my friend,it's already annoying enough as is.
..........but....somehow,I wouldn't mind if
Y/N was my friend.....she feels....different and mysterious.And I'm quite curious as to what her face looks like under the box.A̶n̶d ̶s̶h̶e ̶a̶l̶s̶o ̶h̶a̶s ̶a ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l ̶l̶a̶u̶g̶h.

No!I can't fall for that,I have to tell her that I have no interest in being friends...
I turned to look at her and answered...

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩,𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦..."

What did I just say?!I was supposed to say NO...!I looked at her and she seemed to be....relieved?I didn't know why but under her box,she seemed to be smiling,I wonder how her face would look with a smile?Argh!Snap out of it,me!

"I see,thank you,Saiki,for being my friend!",she replied in a cheerful voice,but soon spoke again in a sad voice, "Then.....do you...find me....strange....?With my box and all..."

I stared at her with the same blank look I usually put and shook my head.

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭."

̶I'̶v̶e ̶s̶e̶e̶n ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶e̶r ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r ̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l.

"I see...!Well then,good night,Saiki!See you tomorrow!",saying that,she ran off,leaving me to stare off into the distance as she ran out of sight.

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩,𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...."
___________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I rushed home,feeling quite happy that I had managed to make some friends today.Upon opening the door,I was greeted by my father and brother who were waiting for me.

My father came rushing towards me and started questioning me,slowly followed by my brother.

"Honey!Are you alright?!Did anyone make you cry today?!Bully you?!Do I need to blackmail them?!Kill them?!"

I chuckled slowly,patting him,"Papa,calm down,no one did anything to me,in fact,I managed to make some friends,although they are all boys...."

"That's great,Y/N!Finally!I'm happy for you!",my brother stated,patting my box.

My father also calmed down,smiling gently,"I'm proud of you,honey,though.....please be careful around them,kay?"

"Sure,papa,anything for you."

"Great!Now,let's eat dinner!It's your favourite,steak!"

"Yay,I love you guys!"
____________________________

~Next day~

You ran out of your house,munching on a toast.

"I'm off!"

You would have let your father drop you off but since he was caught up in his work and was already a bit late,you opted to walk instead.

On walking,you saw Saiki in the distance and brightened up,although a bit nervous to approach him.Gathering up your courage,you called out.

"Saiki!Wait up!"

The psychic,on hearing his name flinched and turned around,coming face to face with you.He sighed but waited for you nonetheless.

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧,𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺.