11.)CONFESSION.........NOT THE ROMANTIC ONE,MIND YOU

.•♫•♬•*•♬•♫•.

Normal P.O.V~

"..."

"..."

"Soooooooo,care to tell me who gave that to you,pumpkin pie?",B/N asked,pointing at the flowers and the plushie.

".......",You stayed silent,clutching onto the things and quickly pointed at something,"Oh,look!There's a tooth fairy in that corner!"

Your brother quickly turned to where you pointed,"HUH?!!WHERE?!WHERE?!I need to give her my fallen tooth in exchange for video games!!!"

You quickly bolted up to your room and quickly locked the door,giving out a sigh of relief,a very lame distraction but your brother fell for it,gosh,he could be such a kid.

You plopped down into your bed after keeping the flowers in a f/c vase that had magically appeared and clutched onto the plushie happily.

'Saiki bought flowers for me!And!And a plushie!Does that mean we're friends again?'

Your mind suddenly drifted back to when Saiki suddenly disappeared in front of you and left you curious.

'How the hell did Saiki suddenly disappear from my sight?Was it just my mind playing tricks on me?No,if it was,how come the flowers and plushie is still there?I don't understand....'

You had half a mind to visit Saiki and get answers from him.

'That could work,we still haven't finished our conversation anyways.'

You grabbed a mask and sunglasses and stormed down the stairs,calling out to your brother who was still searching for the tooth fairy.

"B/N!I'm going to Saiki's house!"

"Oh,uh,sure....",your brother replied automatically,not giving you any attention.Dang,he must really want those video games...

You stepped out of the gate and walked over to Saiki's house which was just a few lanes away,surprising the next door neighbor who barely saw you going out of the house of your own accord except when it was school time.

"Nani the fuc?Is the world ending?",she mumbled,absolutely slackjawed at you coming out of the house.Heck,it was her first time seeing you come out of the house in 5 years.

You were not aware of it but it was clear that your social anxiety was slowly disappearing,all thanks to some people.
______________________________

Arriving at Saiki's house,you began to get nervous as your whole body began to shake.

"Ah shit,here we go again.....why did I come here in the first place?",you asked yourself,hesitant to actually ring the bell,"Dang it......!Let's just get this over with!"

Just as you reached out to ring the bell-

"OH MY!IS THAT YOU,Y/N-CHAN?!"

You swore your heart had jumped out of your chest and bounced all the way to Mexico before it came back to your pumping chest again.

"Wh-Wh-Who are you?",you mentally smacked yourself.

Nice first impression....