10.)FUCKING FINALLY!

.•♫•♬•*•♬•♫•.

Normal P.O.V~

So after a few seconds of begging your dad and giving him the ultimate puppy eyes which even Gordon Ramsay cannot resist,the man had nodded,clutched his chest and passed out from cuteness overload.

Whelp....so now you were resting and relaxing in your room,doing what your heart wished most.

In this way,a week had almost passed and unknown to you,a certain psychic was about to lose his mind,courtesy of Teruhashi and all the others aka Kaido and Nendo.

'𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.....'

Saiki sighed,resting his head on his hands,thinking of a certain girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.He would never admit it but he was getting a bit worried.Heck,he still had yet to give you an apology for last time,like how would you usually apologize to a girl for calling them ugly?

'𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧,𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦....'

As the bell rang,Saiki had come to a decision.He was definitely going to apologize to you today and nothing was going to stop him.........well,maybe except coffee jelly.Wait....that was a good idea.

You loved coffee jelly as well,right,so maybe he could spare you one as a form of apology.

'𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩,𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦-'

"Saiki-kun~"

"Oi,Saiki!"

"Pal!!!"

'𝘖𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰,𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯...'

As the voices got closer,there was only one thing in Saiki's mind....RUN....

And thus,the psychic bolted and successfully escaped.

'𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦!'

Not wasting anymore time,he bought the coffee jellies and teleported straight to his house.

"Oh my,Ku-chan,that's a lot of coffee jellies this time!Are you going to finish them all?",Kurumi who was at home,asked him as he replied.

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮,𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦.....𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘓/𝘕 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺.....",He hesitantly said making Kurumi squeal.

"My Ku-chan is finally interested in a girl!!!"

Saiki mentally facepalmed,"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶....."

Kurumi continued her rant,"Now,now,if you want a girl to forgive you,you need to do more than that,buy her some flowers and something cute as well,then she is sure to forgive you!"

"𝘖𝘪,𝘰𝘪,𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴?𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺.....!",Saiki argued but shut up when Kurumi glared at him coldly.