6.)OH SHIT.....HE SAW MY FACE...

.•♫•♬•*•♬•♫•.

Normal P.O.V

You were contemplating your life choices right now as you stared at the huge tall rides in front of you,crying comical tears under your box.

'Just why did I come here again.....I wanna go home....'

I mean,don't get me wrong.Amusement parks are really fun!̶̶N̶o̶t ̶t̶h̶a̶t ̶I'̶v̶e ̶e̶v̶e̶r ̶b̶e̶e̶n ̶t̶o ̶o̶n̶e ̶b̶u̶t ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r!

But when you have a fear of heights,then it's a completely different matter.To make things worse,that was the first attraction Nendo and the others chose.

You shook your head,'No,no,no,no and no!I wanna go home!'

The man standing next to you shared the same thought.

'𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧,𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘛.𝘝.....'

Saiki took a glance at you.

'𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯....'

Deciding to talk to you,he spoke up,"𝘏𝘦𝘺,𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?"

You flinched before turning to him,"No!I mean Yes!I mean-I'm.....fine....Thanks for asking....Saiki.....san..."

'𝘚𝘢𝘯?𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭?'

Saiki raised an eyebrow as he stared at you blankly and then turned away,"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰..."

He was not an idiot,he could clearly see that you were afraid of heights so he took action.

"𝘖𝘪,𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥,𝘠/𝘕 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴.𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥.",he told his classmates,surprising himself.̶W̶h̶y ̶̶w̶a̶s ̶h̶e ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s ̶f̶o̶r ̶h̶e̶r?̶A ̶g̶i̶r̶l ̶h̶e ̶b̶a̶r̶e̶l̶y ̶k̶n̶e̶w.

They turned to him,surprised before turning to you who again flinched at the sudden attention.

"Huh?Why though?Y/N,Saiki?",Kaido questioned,the others nodding.

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩...",Saiki stated blankly and Y/N's......",he stopped,not sure if he should reveal your secret.He also turned to look at you.

You looked down,also contemplating if you should tell them or not.

"What's wrong?",Mera questioned.

"You can tell us anything,Y/N!We won't judge!",Kaido stated,giving a thumbs up.

You blinked under her box,finally speaking up,"I....I have a f-fear of heights..."

"Oh..",the group stared at her.You clenched your fists tightly.

'Would they make fun of you as well?'

"I see!You should have told us from the beginning then!",Kaido spoke.

"Eh?",You looked up.They were giving you warm smiles.....well,except Saiki with his blank face.

"That's right!We would never force you to do something you wouldn't want.",Chiyo stated as well,Teruhashi nodding along,looking at you kindly but their thoughts were far from kind.