AC/DC

<Tony's P.O.V>

Steve was down in his studio and I was getting board. I missed having a capsical to mess with. I got locked out of my lab for a week because of the prank I pulled on Steve. I couldn't help myself he looks so cute when he gets all flustered. I know I should not think of my teammates like that but just look at him you cant help it. Any ways I took all the towels from his bathroom except for on washcloth. If looks could kill there would have been a massacre from the look he gave me when he poked his head out the door to see if anyone was in the hall way.

"Welcome out cap" I smirked. He reached out to hit me but missed when I ducked out of the way. "You have to come out if you want to hit me~" I cooed smiling as his face turned from fire truck red to rose red.

"NATASHA!" Steve yelled knowing full well she would come to his rescue.

so after that the lab was locked from me and everyone was doing something else. I walked down to Steve's studio to find something rather strange. He had the song 'you shook me all night long' playing full blast. I smirked a little cause this was my favorite song and Steve often times found me listening to it.

I must be rubbing off on him I thought to myself I wish I could rub him off I quickly shook the though off and walked in Steve not noticing. He had shelves filled with journals full of drawings things he would never let me look at. Then of course he had his suit and shield in a glass case on the other wall. i walked up behind him peaking my head over his shoulder as my jaw dropped.

T-that's

"Me" I said out loud by accident. I took a step back seeing Steve go ridged. He had an amazingly drawn picture of me taking off my helmet but wearing the rest of the suit, my eyes were closed and I was shaking out my hair.

"Why are you down here?" his voice was quiet and slightly hoarse.

"I think the better question is why are you drawing a picture? And listening to my favorite song?" I took a step closer too him as he spun in his chair too look at me.

"Ok you got me I like you alright and I like to draw your portrait but the problem is I can never get your eyes right. I can never the true beauty you hide in them" he looked down in his lap a pink dusting playing over his cheeks. I chuckled and leaned down kissing his four head he turned bright red and looked up at me like I was crazy. I softly kissed his lips feeling him pull me down into his lap.

"You have no idea how long I have waited to do that," Steve breathed brushing some hair out of my face.

"I think your going to get my eyes real soon, because we are going to be spending a lot of time together" I smiled seeing him smile back at me with those soft baby blues.