Nightmares

<Steve's P.O.V>

"Come on Tony come to bed" I complained pulling at Tony's sleeve.

"I cant Steve I have to finish this" he told he using a lame excuse.

"I don't care you got to come to bed with me I want to have my husband in bed with me" I growled picking him up and bringing him to the room.

"If you would have given me a second I would have some with you," Tony mumbled resting his head against my shoulder.

"Mm sure" I hummed placing him on the bed. Be both began to disrobe getting down to our boxers. I smiled and climbed into bed next to Tony pulling him closely to my chest. He smelled of expensive cologne and coffee.

"I don't know why you make me come to bed with you I am not that tired" Tony yawned rubbing his eyes.

"You're tired, but you don't want to admit it because you would rather sit in your lab then be with your husband," I hissed sitting up and looking away from him.

"Steve you know damn well that's not true but your saying that because you want me to feel bad about being a dick" Tony complained rolling his eyes and lazily wrapping his arms around my waist pressing soft kisses around my torso.

"You know me so well" I laughed rubbing his shoulder. I laid down next to him smiling once again kissing his head and letting him drift to sleep. Only after I heard soft snoring I let myself drift into the blackness of sleep.

*Three A.M.*

"STEVE NO PLEASE!" Tony screamed writhing in his sleep.

"TONY TONY WAKE UP!" I yelled over his screams and whimpers of pain. I shook his shoulders wildly shaking him and gripping my nails into his clammy shoulders.

"St-Steve?" Tony asked tears streaming down his face he quickly lunged forward and grabbed hold of me hugging me tightly.

"Its alright, its alright, I am here I am here to hold you to take care of you, I am here that was just a dream just a bad dream" I cooed running my hand through his damp hair.

"I though I though that you were gone this is why I don't want to sleep. YOU MADE ME SLEEP! THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP!" Tony yelled trying to fight in my grip only to falter and sob in my arms.

"I made you sleep because you are going to kill yourself if you don't" I hushed.

"I don't want to" he mumbled.

"Listen you need to calm down you are going to have a panic attack or you are going to hyperventilate either way you are going to pass out so calm down" I soothed rocking him softly from side to side.

"Al-alright" he hiccupped staying in my arms.

"You're going to need to sleep regularly from now on if you don't these night terrors will only get worst. Now go to sleep you won't have another tonight" I reassured lying with him in the bed. I let him sleep rubbing his chest as he lay on his back softly breathing. I continued to wipe dry tears from his cheek letting him sleep. I then softly closed my eyes and slept I am going to make sure that Tony is happy.

Comment/vote n'shit