Texting

<Steve's P.O.V>

Tony keeps trying to get me to text he says it is "easier". I don't believe him in the slightest.

I was in a meeting with Nick and Maria when my phone began to go off with that blast it jingle. Tony never showed me how to put it silent so I began to inwardly panic knowing that Nick might lose it on me for having the thing not on silent. Then it went off a second time and I became less panicked and more angry. Then the third and final time it went off I was fuming.

I pulled the phone out of my pocket and looked at it under the table to see it was Tony who had sent me a message and he knew I was in a meeting, he was doing this for a rise out of me and he was getting it. After two or three minutes of trying to maneuver around the phone I got to the messages Tony had sent me and an immediate a knot formed in the pit of my stomach. Tony was once again teasing me about my virginity. I begrudgingly told him I had only ever kissed two women in my life and was still a "pure white flower" as he puts it.

So you're a virgin, huh?

At, what, 90?

I-I don't know where to begin

In my embarrassment-fueled rage I quickly hit the small letter and after a few mistakes I responded back.

Stark, I'm in a meeting with Nick and Maria. Unless you plan on taking my virginity, then I have nothing else to say.

I sent off the message and felt proud of my felt for the quick-witted response but the pride was short lived. The tone went off once again and some soft padding was heard down the hall but I ignore it and shakily opened Tony's next message.

You hear that? That's the wound of $500 shoes running toward the conference room.

The small thuds on the ground were getting louder and I was getting shifty knowing that Tony did not make idle threats.

"You ok their Rogers?" Maria asked placing a hand on my shoulder. I flinched at her touch but gave a weak smile.

"Ya f-fine it's nothing" I managed to strange out and. Just then the large oak door swung open and in the doorway stood a very short, very red, very lustful Tony Stark.

"No no no no no no! Everything's not alright. Steve Rogers march your ass down to my lab right now!" Tony yelled probably alerting the entire tower.

"Stark we are in the middle of a meeting. What ever the problem is can be fixed later" Nick scolded narrowing his eye at Tony.

"This problem has waited long enough it has waited way to fucking long if you ask you" Tony growled. "It needs to be fixed right now!" he smirked scanning his eyes over my body probably undressing me already. A shiver ran through me and I almost ran with it but I knew that when Tony wants something there is no way of getting out of it, and to be completely honest I want him to take care of my "problem".

"You know what fine fuck it this meeting wasn't important to be honest Maria and me could take care of this without Rogers" Nick admitted waving us both off. Tony took no time in grabbing my collar and dragging me out of the room. He ran at full tilt while I was at a light jog.

Once down at the lab Tony threw me in and punched in a code and the window were quickly covered by large metal sheets and J.A.R.V.I.S came over the speakers.

"Are you sure sir?"
"Positive" Tony smirked pulling himself to me.

"Why am I here?" it was a stupid question to ask but I need some kind of distraction from the inevitable.

"Steve~" he cooed undoing my top buttons. "Trust me I'm an engineer, I can fix anything" he smirked bringing his lips up to meet mine. It started off slow but I knew that was not going to last long. But before it could get better a hand made contact with the center of my chest and I was pushed back onto a soft surface. I looked down seeing a large mattress covered in purple silk sheets and pillows lining the sides in the floor.

"We can't do this, we have to get married before we can make love," I argued while Tony pounced on me keeping me locked in place under him.

"Then we get married but this first" hunger danced with lust in his eyes revealing the small part of vulnerability in them. His lips matched back up with mine it was an amazing feeling how perfect our lips were against each other's and how rough he was. I had gone with Tony and let him undress us both before a self-esteem boost took over. In one swift motion I flipped us and I was hovering over Tony. He giggled drunkenly but for once instead of liquor he was drunk on lust. I pulled off both our boxer shorts and jammed right into a screaming, withering Tony. It was rough, brutal, sloppy, and absolutely amazing. I lasted extremely long compared to tony who ejaculated twice over both of our stomachs and chests. I buried myself deep in him one last time before screaming his name like he had so many times before.

Both of us wheezed for air in the thick atmosphere of a room. The scent of sex and love hung low around us. I slowly pulled out Tony before falling next to him. He quickly nuzzled up next to me kissing my chest.

"Hello" I cooed.

"I love you," he blurted out vulnerability clear in his eyes.

"I love you" I giggly replied crushing him to my side. He reached up and kissed me softly for the first time in an awhile and I loved the feeling, that was going to happen a lot more often.

Comment/vote n'shit